Chapter 25- I'm a born sexy guy!

Angel's P.O.V.

         I open the door of my house and cringe looking at the blood stains on the floor. Everything looks so messed up inside just like my life.

         " I think you should stay at my house tonight."says Cole.

         " Yeah, that's a good idea. I'll get this shit cleaned up by tomorrow."mutters Jessica.

          " You guys don't need to do this. I will look after it myself." I say.

          " No honey, you need some rest."says Jessica touching my cheek.

          " You are staying with me tonight, Angel."says Cole.

          " No, I'm not." I reply.

          " I wasn't asking you, little freak. I just said what I want."smirks Cole.

          " And what makes you think that I'll listen to you?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

          " I can pick you up and take you to my house if you are not coming there yourself."warns Cole looking annoyed.

           " Uh! You guys stop behaving like kids. And have a good time together tonight."smiles Jessica.

            " Get your clothes and bag."says Cole.

            " Okay." I say rolling my eyes and go upstairs to my room.

            I quickly grab whatever I find first from my always messed up wardrobe and pack my bag with my books for tomorrow. I go downstairs and I see only Cole waiting at the door.

        " Where's Jess?" I ask.

        " She left as she had to urgently reach somewhere."explains Cole.

            I just nod and glance at the blood stains one last time and lock the door. We go to Cole's house. He has such a plush house with all the modern amenities.

           I wonder if he belongs to some rich family. I don't know anything about his family. I have never asked as I'm afraid he would like to know about my family too and i sadly have none.

          " What are you thinking?"asks Cole looking at me.

          " Nothing, you have a very cool house you know." I smile.

          " Just like me."he smirks.

           I just roll me eyes and Cole laughs. We go upstairs and I keep staring at the various pictures of Cole which were hung on the wall next to the stairs. Cole looked so cute when he was a baby. He looks cute even now but that I- don't-give-a-fuck look which he constantly has on his face, spoils his cuteness.

          " Done checking me out?"asks Cole as I am still busy watching his pictures.

          " I wasn't even checking you out! I was looking at the pictures.You are very young in them, you are a kid! Why the hell will I check you out?" I say in irritation.

          " I am a born sexy guy."smirks Cole.

I don't say anything and just roll my eyes.
          " You know when I was born, what the nurse said?"he continues.

          I listen attentively to what he is saying.

           " She said that this little man is so sexy. I wish if he were big so I could take him straight to bed."giggles Cole.

            " What the fuck? Will you stop saying such nonsense shit. You really got a bad sense of humour."I fume.

            Cole laughs loudly and takes me upstairs to the room opposite to his room. The room is furnished and looks as plush as the rest of the house but it looks quite girly. It has pink walls, purple curtains and a cute purple bed.

           " Aww...this room is so cute! You know purple is my favourite colour." I chirp.

      "Yeah, I made this room for my sister. So if she wants to come, visit me sometime, she could stay here."smiles Cole.

      I didn't knew he had a sister and it seems pretty obvious that he loves her alot.

    " You can stay here tonight."mumbles Cole.

     " Thanks, Cole. You are really helping me alot." I smile.

    " Well... no need for thanks as I'm just helping a beautiful friend out."smiles Cole.

   "Beautiful?" I smirk.

" No you are not. I was just using typical formal words."mutters Cole with a smirk on his face.

" Yeah..." I mumble.

" Wake me up if you need something."says Cole.

" Sure. Good night."I smile.

" Good night. Sexy dreams."laughs Cole and leaves.

  I have a hot relaxing shower and change my clothes. My phone beeps, I go and pick it up. It's a message, a message from Alex.

Alex: I'm not done with Cole yet! See             you soon honey :)

---------------------------------------------------------
Hi!

We are already halfway through TOWCIA. I hope you enjoyed this story till now. I'm currently confused about which ending I should choose as I'm not sure whether this book deserves a sequel.

It may be a happy ending or a sad one (who knows!)

It all depends on whether I think this book deserves a sequel or not! Oh God, I'm so confused. Please help me out guys!

And yeah,

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!