Chapter 10- Who is she?

Hey everyone! This chapter is dedicated to SunshineLila check out her beautiful book "Playing with Hearts". Thank you! Now let's carry on with the story.
---------------------------------------------------------

Angel's P.O.V.

We reach the hotel. It was beautifully lit with yellow lights and had white marble flooring. A tall, pale man led us to the place which Alex had reserved for us. Alex had booked an entire floor for us. The set up was of a candle light dinner. I stared with awe at the place. It looked so romantic.

" Thank you Alex! This is so sweet." I smiled.

Alex smiled back making me blush. We sit on the chairs and order Mexican cuisine stuff and red wine, as we both love it. Alex was sweetly holding my hand making circles on it with his finger and staring deep in my eyes.

" Ever had a boyfriend before me?" He asked curiously.

" You guess" I answered smiling naughtily.

" I guess you never had a boyfriend." He smirked.

" Ya sort of true." I smile shyly.

" Well that's nice." He smiled lifting his hand to my cheeks but mistakenly his hand touch the wine glass making the wine fall over his clothes.

" Oh your clothes Alex!" I shout.

" Uh my shirt is spoiled!" Alex mumbled angrily.

" I'll be back soon."said Alex and went towards the restroom.

I check my phone to see if there's any text or call. Suddenly Alex's phone started ringing. I ignored as it was not right to pick his phone. But it kept on ringing so I picked it up finally.

Before I could say anything, a girl started saying " Hey sweetheart, why aren't you replying to my texts? I'm waiting so badly for you. Please come soon!"

Why is this girl calling him sweetheart? And I don't think it's his sister Olive as I know her voice nor his Mom. Who is she? I didn't say a word and end the call. I quickly opened his text folder. There were five texts from a girl named Shelly. I know I have no right to read it but I still read them out of curiosity. The texts read as follows:

1. Hi baby! I reached your place. See you soon.

2. I have two sexy lingeries which one should I wear? Red or black? Call me and let me know.

3. I'm waiting for your reply Alex! Red or black?

4. Your going to come or not Alex? Please let me know.

5. Why aren't you replying? Are you busy?

I froze, my eyes started their waterworks, tear by tear rolling down on my cheeks.

Is Alex cheating on me?

I could hear his footsteps coming towards me. I quickly keep his phone back and wipe my tears. He sits and smiles at me.

" What happened Angel? You are suddenly looking tensed or something." He asked politely.

" Who is Shelly?" I ask normally hiding the pain and anger in me.

" She is a friend of mine. Why are you suddenly asking about her?"asked Alex.

" Is she only a friend?" I asked with a pale look on my face.

" Ya she is just a friend, Angel will you tell me why you are asking all this?" Alex asked. I couldn't hold back my pain, my tears anymore. Not after the way Alex plainly lied about Shelly being just a friend.

" Why are you doing this Alex? Why are you lying to me?" I stammered while asking, tears flowing rapidly from my brown eyes.

" I know everything Alex. Stop lying and acting so bloody innocent! I saw your texts. Don't try to fool me!" I stood and shouted in anger.

" How dare you touch my phone?" Alex fumed and stood and hold my hair making me whimper in pain.

" How dare you cheat on me?" I shouted.

Alex pushed me making my head hit the table and fumed" Don't ever talk to me like this!"

Alex took his belongings and left. I managed to get up. My head was bleeding profusely. I took my bag and phone. Everyone was staring at me, some even asking if I need help, some people offering me water but I ignored them all and step out of the hotel.

I couldn't believe whatever happened today. It was supposed to be my first dinner date. It was so special to me. It shouldn't have ended like this. And Alex! My eyes start watering again at just the thought of his name. He was supposed to be a dream for me. He was all I ever wanted. A sweet, caring, perfect boyfriend. I always thought we would make a perfect couple. It's all shattered now, all broken.

I don't know which way I'm going. I'm just walking all alone in this alley filled with darkness. The wound on my head paining more badly trying to make me feel it's presence. I suddenly start feeling dizzy and fall on the street as my vision went black.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey all!

I am writing this for everyone who is stuck in a toxic, abusive relationship. Although it is rarely talked about but at this point there are so many people quietly stuck in an abusive relationship.

  Relationships are all about love

Relationships are all about love. And love is all about respect. And in a relation where one is getting abused physically, mentally or emotionally, respect doesn't exist nor does love. If we keep giving chances to people who abuse us in the name of love and convince us that they will change, trust me that rarely happens instead such a relation takes a toll on your life, leaving you feeling worthless and breaking your self esteem.

 If we keep giving chances to people who abuse us in the name of love and convince us that they will change, trust me that rarely happens instead such a relation takes a toll on your life, leaving you feeling worthless and breaking your self esteem

Please walk out of such relations or if you can't please seek help from a trusted person.

Stay strong!

If you liked this chapter don't forget to vote, comment and share!

Keeping reading! Keep loving!