Chapter 15

Dominic's POV

After the meeting, the council members had left along with everyone else. I'm still in David's throne room gulping down as much alcohol as I can. This is a disaster. I don't want to do that to her. Studying humans aren't exactly easy on both ends, she'll feel endless pain If I do. This shakes me to my core. I can't do it. Suddenly the realization hits me, I care for her.

Nonsense

I pour myself another glass of alcohol and I don't waste time to gulp it down. How I want to stop thinking of her, her deep violets, her milky pale skin, her lips... Those lips, I want to devour them, claim them, make them mine, Her body.. She's such a turn on. From her legs to her hips, her waist and her full breasts...

A groan escapes my lips and grip the glass a little to tight, cracking it. "I can't do that to her." I breathe.

"It's obvious. This bond is killing you, literally." He motions to my looks. "You look like crap."

"It's all going down to hell." I mutter and he whistles. I tilt my head to get a better angle of his face.

"We can talk about this when you're in your right state of mind." His flickers lower and I immediately know what he's talking about. I groan again and he chuckles.

"So even the thought of her makes you grow hard." He grins and I scowl.

**********

Getting back home was harder than I thought it'll be. I saw her everywhere, I don't know if it was the alcohol or my mind playing tricks on me. Every turn I take she was at the very side of the road staring at me. I sigh. She's making me have a conscience now. What she does to me...

I staggered into my room and kicked off my shoes. I don't bother to take off my clothes as I fall on the bed. My eyes drooping as I catch a glimpse of a figure saunter into the room.

"Stella..." My voice groggy.

She doesn't say anything as she closes the door behind her. That's when I take in her appearance. She wears a transparent night gown and underneath, a black lace lingerie.

"You have to be kidding me." I mutter. I'm not in the mood for any of this. I only want Amethyst, I finally admit it. I want her, I want to kiss her, taste her, explore every inch of her, touch her everywhere... Especially that. The blood flow increases just below my belt and I clench my jaw. Stella takes it as a move to come closer thinking she had that effect on me. She sits on my thigh straddling my waist. She trails rough needy kisses on my neck, jaw and ear.

"Stop..." I groan. But she doesn't comply, she slowly unbuttons my shirt while brushing her lips against mine few times.

"You know you don't want me to" she whispers.

I sigh in irritation. I grab her by the waist and slowly lift and place her on the floor gently. A frown graces her lips and I don't feel the need to wipe it off.

"Look Stella-" I say irritated.

"What is it now? I'm trying to apologize in the nicest way I can." Her frown deepens. "And you treat me this way."

"You know just saying sorry wouldn't hurt." I glare at her. "I might be drunk but you can't take advantage of me."

"I wasn't-"

"Please leave."

She huffs and turns on her heel to leave. When she's finally gone, I lay back down on the bed and close my eyes. Although sleep doesn't greet me so I'm left to think of Amethyst.

Might as well just take my own advice. Make them trust us. Then what? End her? I know very well once she dies I won't stand the pain. Even after getting the information I need they'll make me dispose of her and that's the last thing I want. What do I want? I can't keep her here forever like I didn't capture her just few weeks ago.