Chapter 10

I found out I love writing from Dominic's POV. Yayyy Dominic. I don't know why I just like him. Lol. Enjoy..

Amethyst's POV

I leaned against the cold brick wall of the cell and sighed heavily. Maybe it was all a bad idea; leaving home, escaping... Now I understand why they say think before you act. The feel of the impact now was just beyond horrible.

The door of the cell burst open and I jumped slightly, biting my bottom lip to keep from screaming. There stood Dominic looking so simple in a shirt and loose pants. As soon as his eyes land on me, he sighs. Like seeing an emotion apart from anger and irritation, relief?

I frown because he immediately hides it. He runs his hand through his hair and stares at me intently.

"Don't do anything stupid" is all he says before leaving. Still trying to comprehend his words, I scoot closer to the bars. On seeing a shadow just through the door opening underneath, I started to think maybe he was worried about me. The thoughts banish when my brain reasons with me. If he cared... Like it was possible.. Why would he put me in this situation in the first place.

Dominic's POV

Relief was just an understatement to the feeling that washed over all my senses. I also felt something creep up my chest, tightening it painfully. It was very unfamiliar to say the least.

Realising I was still by the door, I walked back to my room to think of what to do with her. I closed the door behind me and slumped on the sofa.

This was going to drive me insane soon enough. She just looks so... Innocent, normal, breakable. Why exactly do I need someone like that in my house. I had everything. Guards, wealth, servants, the throne. She's just like a bonus.

'What do I do with you?' I mutter. I sighed resting my elbows on my knees. She could be entertainment? But I already had enough concubines. I rolled my eyes at her innocence. I can't have fun with a girl who doesn't even know what a blòwjõb is, not to mention virgin lips. I groaned. Servant? I had enough already and it would be irritating going through all the rules just so she wouldn't slip up.

"Hey hot stuff. You're finally awake huh." I looked up to see one of my many concubines, Stella. The only difference, she was my favourite.

She walks over to me and sits on my lap, straddling my waist. She plants a small kiss on my cheek and gives me one of her many fake smiles. "Why so serious?"

"Work." It wasn't really a new thing to give straight answers, especially people like Stella. It was meant to be simple and cold as always.

"But it's Saturday"

"I have to go anyways" I say simply.

"But you haven't played with me yet." She pouted. I wasn't really feeling morning sêx right now and I had other things to worry about. I exhaled and looked at something else other than her. Using only one hand to push her slightly so she can get off, only that she didn't get the message that I wasn't in the mood. She wraps her hands around my neck and clings to me. Now irritated, I wanted to yell at her to get off. I opened my mouth to say something but she beat me to it.

"Don't tell me one of those other girls are getting your attention" she hissed. Simply adorable. She doesn't scare me one bit. I chuckled lowly.

"You should know when I'm not in the mood to play with you."

"Oh.. Really?" She smiled mischievously. This girl made me sick to my stomach on days like today, one other days.. you know the drill. I shake my head, she tries to hard. She leans down and captures my lips and I don't hesitate to respond. One of the reasons why she's my favourite? She changes my moods easily. I pull away and don't miss the grin on her lips making me smile lightly.