Ch.46

~What I Do Know~

Vashaun-

We've got on the subway that shocked us mostly, "Passengers, please alert that the railroad has been blocked and we are underconstruction."

"What!?" We exclaimed.

"How are we going to- Delexus where are you going?" I asked her to see her trying to open the doors.

"We're getting out of here. One way or the either and that's that. "She said.

"Uh, you need this." I said as we carved the door open and got out about 10 minutes.

I told Jackson that we've got another plan to and what I do know is that we're going to end up in trouble.

"Look what we've got here." We heard a strong male tone coming from the left side of the corner.

"Yeah, the boss will love to hear about these 3 dead. " Michael flinch at that word as Delexus and I got in front of him.

"Not a chance will you get pass us." I said.

"Oh really? Where are your weapons?" The second male asked.

Delexus and I forgot to bring it since the only plan was to bring Michael with us. I then notice that someone tossed us something and it was a pole along with glass whiskey bottles.

"You two keep them busy and if you need more weapons,I got your back." Michael said as we nodded.

"Alright let's get this party started. "Delexus smirked.

~Next Time~

The fight of Kaleigh's gang and making out to get to the others is the next step. Let's pray that they will make it.

Ch.47

~They See Us Rollin~

Back In Time To Save our King of Pop! : Hall of Fameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें