Ch.38

~Time Final of 2014~

Kyree- We arrive back Michaels house after last night's craziness. Right now we're relaxing in the living room where the Jackson's are since Michael is watching over Nina after her phenomenal stage.

"You think she's going to be alright?" Brandy asked.

"It depends on how she's going to act even if it could be something that her mind is not the way it was before." Jackson reasurre her as I sighed.

"Dammit, it's like we're going disposal everything that we bring goes out. I fear that we are next for our last moments here." I allude as they acquiesced.

Nina- I then hinge my eyes to see that I was in a room on a bed staring a pink/blue diamonds on the wall pattern. When I sat up I realize that I was back to my normal self and I wasn't alone in the room I turned around to see a sleeping Michael holding my hand. I look to see the sun was out and the wind blew softly through the curtains. I got up and stand up and walked over to the mirror to see my disheveled personality was back. I then hear Michael moaning in his sleep as he woken up to see me not in front of him so I wrap my arms behind his neck.

"Hey Michael. " I said in his hair as he touch my hand.

"Are you feeling okay? You went insane last night and I did fought back over your pandemonium." He said as I giggle.

"I'm fine now. But right now I think it's best to finish this fight once and for all. We kept saying that we will defeat Kaleigh but we keep falling back down to let her get away. Not this time I won't." I told him emphasis with a grin on my face.

"What are you going to do?" He asked.

I look over at Michael before putting on my sweater as I face him.

"You'll see when you get a chance to see it." I replied as I exit out of the room where the other's are.

"Hey! Back to normal I see." I heard Jermaine said.

"Yeah and being back is good but we also need to make a plan for defeating Kaleigh. Lucky for me I happen to get a new key to teleport us to a new time period. "I said holding out my key.

"So that means we can finally teleport to a new time by using your new teleport key." Jackson said.

"Right and it means we can find the time period Kaleigh will probably be in." I said retrospectively.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" Vashaun said.

"Wait.....I want to apologize to you guys about last night and I don't know what came over me since I went insane." I apologize.

"It's alright and maybe since we kinda got on the wrong side for pushing you. We should be the ones to say sorry." La'Toya apologize.

"I forgive you guys. Right now we better get to a new time." I said smiling.

I put my key in the hole as it opens to a pink and purple portal appeared.

"Well this is it.....A new time period we're going to so that we can finally go home. YA- HOO!" Charlie jumps into the portal as so did the others.

Michael and Janet walk up to Brandy and I to share a hug.

"Now you gals be careful and bring back Kaleigh so that you can go home. If you see us again we'll be there." Janet said as we nodded.

"Right. Let's go Brandy. " I held her hand as we left the year 2002 to move on to a new time.

When we reach our final time limit I realize that everything was different.

"Is it me or is that Justin Beiber over there trying to act Michael? "Vashaun asked.

"Please.....do not discuss about that singer because your making me want to fight that guy. Now I believe that we have arrive in our the time final of 2014 when we were all in the 5th grade. " I said as they sighed.

"I don't ever want to remember what I did at the elementary school." Vashaun groaned.

"Why? What happened? " Brandy asked him.

"Nothing let's just move on." He barreled as we follow behind him.

The Dark Alleyway

Kaleigh- The time has come for me to finally reach my last time chasing my ex- friends. So now it's time for a change of 2014 to be over.

"Boss we're ready to go on a mission." My gang member Keith said as I smiled evilly.

"Good but this time the mission is going to be different." I smirked.

~Next Time ~

2014 of Michael Jackson's kids meet the gang that were with there dad to save Kaleigh and Jada.  As they meet things will be a bit difficult for them to challenge once they learn about Kaleigh trying to finish them.

Ch.39

~Spend The Moon Of August Moon~