Ch.37

~Torture~

Michael - Delexus spotted at the Natural History museum as we all stopped and looked at each other.

"Is there any sign of her?" I asked.

"Yes but unfortunately we'll have to split up in order to relocate around the museum since its so huge." Jackson said as we all nodded.

"Alright, we'll spilt up in every room that Nina is in the museum. "Jackie announce.

"Got it!" We replied as ran inside and split up in different rooms.

'Trying to search for Nina will be complicated since its almost like a wax museum in here.' I thought out.

"Nina!" I yelled out calling her name and kept running.

Nina- I was waiting for Jeff to speak  out on what he's planning to do with me even if to retort.

"All right I guess I should spill the beans to ya then. You see I have decided to escape your imagination brain of yours to cringe you're anger on Kaleigh so that you can finish off the killing for me. But a lot of times you slip away out of my sleeve and move on away from the riot that's around you. I strengthen your abilities into a stronger level so that you can assertive power in you." He explained his idea for taking control over my body.

"But why were even using my body when I could just summon you?" I inquired him.

Jeff chuckles and played his knife before looking back at me,"You think I rather be summon out in real life? Don't you get the consequences I did before I even became a killer that fear to sleep in there beds? Lucky for you I didn't have to get insane over you to kill since we met. How's that?" He smiled michievous at me.

"Nina!" I heard Michael calling me as I shifted my eyes to the screen which was my eyes gazing above him as he was looking for me.

"Well we are just in time for a killing spree on someone who's prominence." He jerked his head at me as I looked at him wide eyes.

'No......'

Third person - initially Michael was in the history room of the battle of Lexington and Concord. He was looking around and didn't notice Nina commence to follow right behind him in stealth. As Michael hesitated to even frighten to turn around to even fortify his own as he saw Nina flying down to him as he moved swiftly to the side that allow her to crash into old war equipment.

"Nina! Quit trying to kill me and wake up." Michael shouts over to her as she grins mischievously at him and strangled him over a glass window that has waxed soldier men inside as Michael quickly try to spot a weapon to block her one handed demon claw.

He then found a shield to block him from her attack as he made a glimps on her other half that was trying to reassure him not to block his attack.

'This is too vertices for me to choose which side to trust or protest in a fight like this. Wait.....If I can do that technic Nina did on Kaleigh I might be able to have a chance to run for it.' Michael intentionally thought out.

With Michael thinking he unexpectedly didn't notice that Nina was about to punch him as Michael gathered up all his strength to fight back. He dodge her attack by wrapping his arm around her neck and then flipped her body to the ground.

 He dodge her attack by wrapping his arm around her neck and then flipped her body to the ground

Michael had his chance to escape and was glad he learned that move he learned from her. Now all he has to do was to try to find the others. Nonetheless, Nina was standing there shocked that her opponent learned her attack.

Jeff- I looked at Nina surprise that she wasn't in rage that he didn't fought back to reastrian her.

"So your happy that your friend here fought back for the first time? Tch, what a baby." I scoffed as she glared over towards me.

"I wouldn't be so certain for your meaningful words you say about him. Even though I'm more worthy to regain my opponents. "She proclaim as I scowl.

'We'll see about that.' I thought as I thought of a new plan.

Brandy- I am really fascinated with the whole history about The Cold War.

"Brandy! Stop focusing about history and keep moving!" Charlie urge me as I rolled my eyes annoyed by his fear in the dark.

"Guys!" I heard Michael screamed as he ran to where we are.

"Did you find her?" Jackson asked running behind him was Marlon.

"Yeah. We were in some crazy fight for a short while until I ran off before she can even get back up and fight me." Michael told us as we heard chuckling.

"That's her isn't-" I heard Jai'Quan get cut off as he was pulled into the dark.

"Jai'Quan? Jai'Quan answer me! " Vashaun yelled as he was suddenly pulled into the dark including Marlon,  Tito, and Charlie.

"Uh guys.....I think a better do something. Because the dark side of Nina's is getting- Ahhhhh!" Delexus was cut off when Nina was staring down at us with an evil smirk.

"She's completely lost her mind!" I screamed as the others scramble around except for me.

"Brandy!" Kyree yelled as I was frozen to even frighten to move.

"No! Stop it!!!" I heard Nina screamed as I looked at her puzzled as she stopped in front of me.

'What?' I thought.

"Nina....." I whisper as she looks at the other side of the top staring at the mirror in horror.

Nina-I force myself to stare at my reflection as Jeff tried to manipulate my mind to attack Brandy as I restrained.

"Jada...." I whisper to her spirit form as she held my hand.

"Your never alone.....you got everyone by your side including me. Don't worry about what Jeff will do just try to take back control on your body."she told me as I tranquility myself as Jeff began to fade away from me.

"Wait! Hold a sec you can't be trying to erase me!" He yelled as I stare at him initially.

"Don't think I will disposal you after what you did. But no worries Jeff I'll summon you in case I need ya. Okay?" I reassure him as he smiled after fading away.

'Its great to be back with the others. I'm glad that I chose heaven and not hell.'

Kyree- Michael held Nina tightly before looking at Brandy.

"I can tell that she has been torture for a life time and fought back to whoever was controlling her. However, it's best if we look out for her in case any other affair happens." Brandy spoke confident as I agreed.

'I never have the priveldge to know what it felt like if I was like Nina and what I think this is probably an illusion right now. But I'm willing to fight for it even it means going back home and get intimacy from our love ones.' I thought as we road him to rest after all that chasing.

~Next Time~

Together once again and apology from that night's crazy chase. The gang are ready to finally travel to a new time and will finally plan an idea on how to bring Kaleigh back home. However, the evil Kaleigh is soon going to be ready for the arrival of them also.

Ch.38

~Time Final Of 2014~