Ch.35

~Visiting The Hospital~

Jermaine- Today is the day that our friends are are getting out of the hospital. We are dressed like:

 We are dressed like:

"I'm so glad that the other's are getting out and we can have some action going on with them

"I'm so glad that the other's are getting out and we can have some action going on with them." Jackie said with enthusiasm.

"Jackie, we've been having action around here since Nina commence a fight with Kaleigh." Randy said as Jackie shrugged.

"We're here and please don't try to make a scene with yo loud mouth. " Mother said in a strict tone.

"Yes mother." We obeyed.

When we enter we see the others waiting for us to  arrive as they spot us and ran up with a embracing hug.

"It's great to see you guys all better again." I said hugging brandy in my arms.

"Nina!" She ran over to us hugging the life out of Nina.

"Good to see.....you too Brandy." She gasped for air through the hard hug.

"We heard that a girl has been going out at night battling our friend a couple of weeks ago." Jackson intrigued with a grin as Nina his behind Michael.

"Busted." I sang playfully at her as she gave me small glare.

"Your hospital bill. " The nurse gave Joseph the bill to him as he cover his face and cursed to himself.

"What? How bad is it?" Katherine asked.

"It's twice as bad for all the money we have to pay for our bank." He replied as we sighed heavely.

"Pull out your wallets everyone." Tito said as we all pulled out our wallets to go pay the bill.

Brandy- After the excitement of being recover of our friendship reunion I then spotted something on Nina's face that looks like.....blood.

"Nina, why is they're blood on your face?" I asked as she looks at me and then rub her face to see what I was talking about.

"Uh.....I don't know!" She screamed as Michael and Kyree ran over to check what's up.