Ch.44

~Epic Battle ~

Vashaun- We finally found Michael and we are riding on a bus to get back to his house that has been for sell but luckily Jackson ordered the people who had the permission to sell gave us time to buy it back for ourselves.

"How long are we going back? I have a bad feeling about what's happening. "Michael has worried written on his face.

'I hope the others are okay. Kaleigh isn't easy to handle when she was like an ordinary human.' I thought.

Kyree- We were watching in horror to see Kaleigh transforming into the devils power:

"This.....This can't be real. Kaleigh is taken over by the devil and if we don't fix this we're done for. "I whisper for the others to hear.

"C'mon we gotta find shelter!" Janet yelled as she gesture us down the road.

"So what's the plan Jackson? "I asked him.

"What plan? I thought the plan would work out fine and I didn't expect this happen!" He exclaims.

"Quick, we better call the others to watch out for Kaleigh for transforming into a wicked demon." Paris said.

"What we do need to worry about most is how are we going to stop her." I grumbled.

"Great idea and we need to think it through." Jackson intrigued.

"Here's the plan we tell the other artist that we have to set a trap for Kaleigh to fall in so that way she can't escape. Meanwhile, Brandy and I we'll displayed the sainting words to summon the demon to be vanquish forever. However, we need Nina to fight her with her powers that she has in order to give us time to fortified." Jackson planned.

"W- What!? I can't fight Kaleigh and even though I was in an emotionless stage that don't mean you can all just make me fight my friend." Nina protested.

"Nina you have no choice but to face her even if it means to bring Jada and her back. She's been controlled by the demon and we all have to put an end of it. Our parents are worried about us and they are wondering when we are going back home." Brandy said.

"I can't wait any longer. All of us are going to die if you don't fight Kaleigh from whatever that devil is planning to do once the world ends. C'mon Blanket and Paris we need to go warn the others. The rest of you go ahead and do what's best to protect everyone from Kaleigh." Prince said as he gesture everyone to refuge somewhere away from Kaleigh.

Nina- This can't be happening and I could never fight my friend from childhood.

"Brandy! You can't just leave me and agree on letting me fight Kaleigh! " I cried over to her as she stopped running and slowly turned around to face me.

"I'm sorry Nina and their is just no other way from what we are going through. There is no turning back to the past. What choice do we have? This world is a cruel place." She said as she left me alone on the road.