Ch.21

~No Time To Waste~

Janet- Michael called and told us that Vashaun was in the hospital due to being injured during the mission he was on with Nina. This is getting out of control with the whole murdering instiute that it's all over California and the United States.

"Michael we have to do something about this mess. The poor girl Kaleigh is going into a violent killing spree and tried to kill her friends that are now in coma. "I said crying at Michael who walked over and hug me for comfort.

"I know Janet, I know. When Nina went into the same way after her friends were in this mess. She's trying really hard to keep her head up and not let her feelings go." He told me as I look at him in sorrow eyes.

"You need to go check on Nina to make sure she's alright." I told him as he walked off to go to into Nina's room.

Michael - I went to Nina's room to try to find her and make sure if she was okay.

"Nina? Are you feeling okay?" I asked calling through her door that was opened and I can only see everything dark except her bathroom.

'Maybe shes taking a shower. ' I told myself.  I went over to the door and put my ear against it and heard no water running.......I did hear something dropped loudy as I went stiffed for a second.

"Nina are you-" I opened the door to see a horrifying sight.

Third person- Michael enter the most horrifying scene like someone has just been murdered. Blood was everywhere all over the sink, the counter, the floor, and bathtub.

"Nina...." Michael was paralyzed and in fear.

Nina was standing by the sink mirror with no reaction or response. She turns around shaking like a maniac facing Michael with a wide smile she marked on her face.

"What did you do to yourself? "Michael in wide eyes putting his hands on her shoulder.

"All of you told me to not frown so I made me a smile on my face to be happy. Is it okay?" Nina asked him as Michael was even to scared to respond to his best friend.

"Baby girl, this new feature that you made yourself is a little frightening. I just want to tell you that you gotta be yourself and don't change your personality. Jada and the others wouldn't want you to act this way." Michael strictly told her.

"I know, but there is no time to waste when you change or when someone else change." She said in pale eyes.

Suddenly a bright light happen to come out of no where in front of them as it appeared to be a bracelet.

"What is a bracelet doing here?" Michael asked her. Nina's eyes widen as she recognize it was something Kaleigh had given her during they're childhood.

"I remember this......"

Flashback

Elementary school

April 14, 2014

2:15- Recess

"Hey Nina!" 10 year old Kaleigh coming over to a 11 year old Nina who was leaning against a pole.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked.

"I just came by to give you something." She replied.

Kaleigh reached into her pocket to take out a Kirobe frog from Hello Kitty bracelet out as Nina's eyes beamed.

"Oh thank you! I'll keep it forever to remember since we're friends ever since 4th grade." Nina thanked her as they share a small hug since Kaleigh has OCD.

End of flashback

"So Kaleigh gave you give this as a friendship token to remember her?" Michael asked her.

"That was when we were just kids and I feel so guilty about it since I was so desperate to return the gift she gave me. Tch, this thing is worth of money and a waste of time. "She growled.

"Nina this is a special gift that she gave you and you should appreciate it. "Michael said protesting her statement.

"I don't have time for this. I'll see you later." Nina left the messy bathroom covering her face with a hoodie to keep her face hidden from the others.

~Next Time~

A difficult decision has to be made for  Nina to face and when Jada's spirit comes it leads to conclude how to defeat or sacrifice for the horrible exscuse she proclaims.

Ch.22

~Make Up Your Mind~