Ch.6

~Cruel Gangsta~

Delexus- Jai'Quan, Brandy, and I were now at Santa Monica Pier and were sneeking inside to be secretly hidden and try not to play around to mess up the mission.

"Let's see,  the pier of this place seems to be checked and no sign of gangsters nor thugs around." I said to myself.

Brandy walked around as she comes to a curious label on the table.

"Hey guys, come check this out. " She said.

Jai'Quan and I walked over to where she was and read it out loud together:

You will try to find me with all you got, but with the key I have inside of me will grant me anything once I destroy you and the others.

This has just gotten creepier.

Vashaun- Ky and I were slaying around a bit or just walking around boredly all over at Bradbury building.

"Doesn't this seem very strange to you Ky?" I asked him as he "hymp" in a reply. "It's like we are being watched around or something if the gangsters or thugs are haunting about." I said in a kinda scared tone.

"Bruh, all I am worried about is to try to fix this shit up and go home." He said in a aggrivated tone.

"Well my fault." I mumble and went back to look around for things that anyone will come around.

Charlie - Jackson and I were experience with the Japenese American National Museum about how many evidence we found around here that are very interesting.

Nina-I was terrified about being in the alleyway since we are in our first mission like it is going to be easy for us to removed.

"Say Nina, what do you're plan on later when we find Kaleigh again?" Jada asked me.

"I actually thought of having a brand new start since all through the school years I have been shy and mute in the mouth. I think I'm going to change my old personal life to be more talkative." I replied.

"Well, in that case you probably won't be shy girl no more. Here." Jada hands me a knife out of her back pocket as I took it out of her hand.

"Why are you giving me this? I can't go back taking a weapon at the school grounds and that'll get my parents all worked up." I protested to keep the knife, but Jada pushed it towards me.

"Your gonna need it. Besides using this thing will protect you from any gangstas that come our way." She gave me a toothy smile as I smiled back.

"Thanks Jada, it means a lot."I told her.

I then notice something in the dark alleyway that seems to be a person stalking at us.

"Jada, I think we're being watched." I whisper to her. Jada gripped her gun just in case someone tries to jump around the corner to try to scare us.

"Come on. I think I saw it running that way." She said as we ran to the dark alleyway that leaves us to the subway.

"You wanna go first?" I insisted as she rolled her eyes playfully.

We walked down there slowly to make sure no one tries to attack us with their weapon. I then notice a familiar jacket color of blue, light green, with stripped square patterns on it. Wait a minute.... that's Kaleigh!

"Kaleigh!" I shouted as I ran towards her as Jada follows me. "We were so worried about. The others have been looking for you and we're on a mission to spot any victims around L.A." I smiled as she turns around slowly and wasn't making eye contact.

"Nina, I think somethings wrong with Kaleigh. Doesn't she seem to be acting.....weird than like the usual?" Jada asked suspiciously.

"Of course not. She's probably just mad that she never thought we could be doing these kinds of things." I said, of course I wasn't going to believe Jada's nonsense about how Kaleigh is acting in this behavior.

"So are you ready to go Kaleigh?" I asked holding out my hand. She didn't even respond as I then saw two gangsters coming around the corner standing side by side of Kaleigh.

"Hey boss, are these kids messing withcha?" A black male asked Kaleigh. 

'Boss?' I questioned in my head.

"Uh excuse me, but this is our friend here and we just came to take her back home with us." I explained to the two men.

"Yeah right. This friend of yours is our boss and when you mess with her your gonna be surprised by this." The white male said.

"Surprised by-" I was cut off by Jada.

"Nina....I want you to step away from Kaleigh." Jada warned me.

"Why? It's just Kaleigh." I said not in a scared tone.

"No, it's just that these cruel gangstas are doing somethin." Jada glared at the two men.

What's going to happen now?

~Next Time~

A fight starts between Kaleigh and Jada. Nina is I'm horror of the sight of Kaleigh choosing to kill Jada for a crime. All is lost for them to snap out of its situation.

Ch.7

~Snap out of it! ~