Ch.40

~Lean On Me~

Jackson- We've found a place to stay for shelter that it's not even so bad since we can watch over ourselves.

"Well it's not so bad and as long we keep ourselves tidy we can survive to be sure we're very healthy." I said gazing around the room.

"Right, at least decorate it first and keep this a secret." Vashaun suggested.

"True. Let's get to work." Nina said.

I forgot that Nina loves to clean up especially when she's at home doing her chores.

(Bette Davis Eyes: Kim Carnes)

Nina- Just listening to the music reminds me of home. I then played Michael's Xscape album on the radio as I listen to the words carefully. The song was more.....a sentence to what he's trying to tell me. The song Xscape meaning he wants to escape all of his problems that are with the world that is today.

"Hey guys!" I yelled as Charlie answers.

"Yeah? What's wrong Nina?" He asked.

"I have a hunch that Michael isn't dead and gone like people might say he is. Listen to the lyrics very carefully." I told Jackson and Brandy as they check out the sound wave and listen to it very closely.

"Hmm....It seems your right. While listening to Michael's album I think it's great to know that he's alive and not being dead. Nonetheless, I can research that he can lean on me to catch the signal." Jackson plotted out.

"Great and how long will that take?" Vashaun asked.

"Probably 3 days or just a couple of hours." He replied.

"Okay, you and Brandy can locate where he is that way we can bring him back with us to stop Kaleigh." Delexus says.

"I hope so and let's not forget that we have to watch out for anything Kaleigh is setting up. Meanwhile, I'm sure we'll report to tell you where Michael is." Brandy told us as I nodded.

'I hope we can find him since Michael hoax his own death. Let's pray and wait.' I thought and prayed.

~Next Time~

Brandy and Jackson found out that Michael is alive and is living in L.A. still. They set up a plan to trace him down before he leaves without a goodbye but when they find him he will soon realize that he has to fight in order to come back with the others.

Ch.41

~Focus, Let It Go~