Ch.23

~Remember That I'm Still Here~

Michael - I went to go check up with the boys at the hospital since they are still recovering from the mission that lasted at least 4 weeks in a row right then and there. This is going to be coming out of my paycheck and the bill.

At least I'm at home relaxing outside on The Giving Tree while Prince and Paris were with Debbie playing and bonding with her.

"Hey Michael. " I heard making me jolt out of the tree and on the ground.

"Wahh? Who's  there and it better not be a prank." I said in a monotone mood.

"Relaxx it's just me!" That's when I saw a ghost figure of Kaleigh standing in front of me with her arms behind her back.

"Ahhhh! Evil ghost Kaleigh! " I freaked out and she threw a water balloon at my face as I scowl.

"Now listen I know this is stupid but I can't let you encounter on being obnoxious all the time. You need to start fighting back in case the others get into Jada like Kyree,Charlie, and Vashaun. "She said as I sighed.

"I know, but when your around us it feels like we're trapped in your presence and I can't even fight back myself." I said regretful.

"Theirs no need to be discouraged when you got the gang with you to help defeat my devil form inside me."  She gave an assuring smile.

"Kaleigh you know I'm welcome hearted to everyone and not a victim to them. Why are you just telling to protect the others since they seem to let me in to go on missions with them?" I asked her as she looked at me wide eyes.

"If your welcome hearted you need to be aware of any kind of evilness people have to go against you and spread lies just like the media would do or especially like that child molestation."She had to bring up those horrible times I had when I was in 1988 and 1993. Wacko Jacko is the media's title of telling me that I'm......a freak.

"Do you ever wonder why I'm a lonely man who doesn't get enough love from the way I changed?" I looked up to her with tears coming down." It's because of the lies and how often a person loves me even though I've been through the tough times to see how people feel against me. When I met you guys......you were very trusted ever since that day when you went back in time save me and let me be free." I choke through my tears remembering them horrible years and now feeling glad to have such good friends with me.

(I'm still here: Treasure Planet)

"I know that your feeling like this but just remember that I'm still here when you guys need me or anything. "She said , and with that she disappeared.

'What Kaleigh did said was true and eventually I'll need to give anything I got in case the others need me.' I thought.

~Next Time~

The time is done and the portal to the next time period is arriving. Kaleigh discussed a meeting with her gang by the devil accomplishing to destroy her friends once and for all.

Ch.24

~Check Up~