Ch.33

~Real Mature~

(Previously)

"Nina we need to talk." He said in a serious tone.

'Oh boy.' I thought.

I was lead into the living room where they sat like they're in a interview.

"Nina, we need to talk about last night about how you decided to runaway and find Kaleigh without being order to." Jermaine said.

"I know but I felt as if I needed to." I said.

"It's not safe for you to be out there if her gang tried to kill you." Janet said as I frowned.

'They can't see what I see. Only thing they can do is scold me about my troubling I caused that night. I gotta make things right.' I scolded myself.

I then stood up and placed my hoodie on my head as they stood up as well and were around me with scowls on their faces.

"Where do you think your going?"Janet spoke up.

"You guys don't know the first thing about what me and Kaleigh are since we were friends. So if you'll exscuse me I have my own way to choose between our problem with Kaleigh. " I walk out on them.

'They don't understand what we've been through. I guess they assume I'm the victim now." I thought.

(End of preview)

Back to the story

Michael-

I wish we didn't get so aggressive on her and I know she didn't mean it. But what can I do now since the others are hooked up in the hospital.

"I don't know what that girl has in her mind but she clearly doesn't have the courage to respect us like that." La'Toya shook her head.

" Well she probably had a point on what she said about her life with Kaleigh. We clearly don't wanna underestimate her about their friendship." Janet says monotonous.

"What other choice do we do if things get out hand? We won't even know what'll happen if we're all gone." Jermaine pointed out as we all went silent.

I decided to break the silence," Let me tell y'all something that I do know what has changed Nina out of her dark side. Every time I look at her in the eyes I can only see that she wants to help fight with the other's to get Kaleigh and Jada back. Truth is that I been assuming for her to not let her join that mission." I said dissipated.

"What are you saying Michael? You know what happens if we can't risk our lives to fortified them even if it means to sacrifice." Jermaine persuaded.

"Heh, don't make me laugh since I've been covering my friends all these damn years. All we had done is heard the phenoimina of the news, media, reports and all that crap that cringed everyone all around us. I know if I can reasurre you that both of them and the others won't be afraid of Kaleigh for long." I said smiling to myself as they all look at me surprised.

KFC restaurant

Nina- I was in the bathroom staring at the mirror picturing my old self to a new person.

'Seems like my face doesn't have that bloody smile anymore. But luckily I am glad I have a new key to teleport to another dimension.' I smiled thinking about time travel again.

Dark Alleyway

Kaleigh- Pain.....Sadness.....Alone......

"This key will help me unlock to get the Lord's barrier. With your body I'm borrowing I'll do in be unstoppable! "The demon said chuckling evil.

He then notice I was acting stiff and not making comment.

"What's wrong with you? "

"That bracelet. I remember giving that to her during our childhood and she never forgotten it."I whisper.

"So? Childhood doesn't give a hell once you control the world with this key." He said completely ignoring me.

"Why am I even doing this? You don't even know me!" I screamed at the mirror that devil was in the bathroom with me alone.

"Your acting real mature just like that day when we met. Do you really think they care about you? Out of the ordinary I think it's clear to-" I cut him off by punching the glass mirror as blood came out of my knuckles.

"You don't......You don't know me and I don't know you. We're both different from what you did was wrong for my life to obtain. I know the others still care for me and they're trying to get me back so that we can go home." I snarled and glared at him.

"So you think you can ruin my plans with your protection over them?"

"I don't see you trying to fight." I mumble.

Suddenly the mirror broke into pieces as the devil jumps on top of me with his glowing golden eyes at me.

"Your going to cooperate with me one way or the other! No one will save you from me now!"

He then got inside my body as I was lost by his control as my body was taken the power of his own.

"Now you shall work for me and no one will ever destroy us."He said in a demonic voice as we chuckled darkly.

"Yes." I agreed to my dark side.

Back To The Bathroom

Nina-

I was still holding on to the bracelet Kaleigh have given and placed it on my arm. My phone buzzed as I see it was Michael calling.

"Hey Michael.....yeah I'm alright......No I haven't spotted Kaleigh anywhere.....Yeah, I'll be back at your place soon....okay, bye now." I hang up.

'This might be a change from what I did start and it might be my final chance to live on this planet again.' I thought before hiding my key under my shirt.

~Next Time ~

The key revealed the truth as the devil himself talks in the darkness of Michael and Janet's dream. With the power that develops it's secrets it is safe to know that someone is going to die and sacrifice their life at the end.

Ch.34

~I'm In Deep Talk With The Devil~