09. When you realise your true feelings (Sherlock)

--• SH •--

--• SH •--

Sherlock, John and you ascended the stairs, talking to each other animatedly after solving yet another case together.

John opened the door of their flat and you all walked inside while disposing your coats and scarfs on the coat racket.

"I'm going to make us some tea." John announced, walking towards the kitchen to make the three of you your usual cup of tea.

You were absolutely exhausted from all the running that you had done so you took a seat on the couch. Sherlock plopped down next to you and closed his eyes.

"All that running." You breathed deeply out of your nose, resting one hand on your forehead. "How can't you get tired of it?"

He chuckled with an amused look, making his chest rise up. "After a couple of years, you'll get used to it."

"A couple of years." You repeated in a slower pace and sighed annoyedly. "That's far too long."

Sherlock's eyes fluttered open and came in contact with yours. "You can be such a baby sometimes."

You stared at him with an offended look and accidentally jabbed your elbow in his stomach. "I'm not a baby."

Sherlock was about to reply back, but suddenly his phone went off in his breast pocket, making him sigh with an annoyed look.

You laughed at his behaviour as he fished his phone out of his pocket. Sherlock pulled the phone in front of his eyes and saw that his brother was calling him, his mouth turning into a frown.

He groaned out loud and rolled his bored eyes at his phone. "What does he want?"

You bumped your shoulder with his before nodded your head to the phone. "Pick up and you'll found out, genius."

His nose crinkled in disgust as he gazed at you like you were out of your mind. "But it's Mycroft."

You rolled your (e/c) eyes at the idiot. "Merlin, don't be such a baby and just answer the call."

"I'm not a baby." Sherlock sulked like the child he was as he stood up to answer the call.

Sherlock clicked on the green button and said in a sarcastic, cheery voice. "Good afternoon, dear brother, to what do i owe the pleasure of your call?"

You shook your head at Sherlock as a small smile started to form on your face. He could be such a sarcastic little prick sometimes.