18. When you make up (John)

--• JW •--

--• JW •--

"At first I was afraid, I was petrified. Kept thinking I could never live without you by my side." You sang off-key as you shuffled through the empty streets.

It was almost two in the morning. You were wandering through the streets of London, being hammered after you've finished your fifth bottle of beer. The streets were luckily empty so you could sing your heart out.

You took a hold of a black lamppost, spinning around it. "But then I spent so many nights thinking how you did me wrong."

"And i grew strong." You put on your angry face, quickly mimicking a pose that you always saw bodybuilders do on the telly. "And i learned how to get along."

You busted into a fit of giggles and took a swing from the bottle of vodka, that you had stolen when the bartender wasn't looking.

"(y/n)!" You heard a familiar voice yell from behind you.

You chose to ignore it and continued to skip along the road, singing gibberish now.

Suddenly, someone grabbed your upper arm and turned you on the spot. Without seeing the person's face, you got pulled closer by strong arms and into a bone-crushing hug.

"(y/n),"A voice breathed in your ear, relieved. "You don't know how glad i am to know that you're safe."

You pulled out of the hug, which was difficult since he had his arms tightly wrapped around your waist. You staggered back, almost losing your balance with the heels.

You stared at the man, crossed arms over your chest, frown in place. "Uhmm, who are you, mister?"

"C'mon, (y/n), you don't remember me?" The man inquired as he gestured to his body.

You squinted your eyes and scanned the man before you, detecting his small built, his grey slicked back hair and sifting eye colours. Then you realised that he looked a lot like your idiot of a boyfriend.

"Woah, mister, you look the exact same as my hedgehog of a boyfriend." You reached out, booping his nose numerous times. "Merlin, you must be his twin."

"Hedgehog of a boyfriend?" Twin John cocked his head to the side, his eyebrows raised

After poking different regions of his face with your finger, you grew bored and began to skip again, heading in the direction of your home with Twin John walking beside you.