01. When you meet (Sherlock)

--• SH •--

--• SH •--

It was late in the afternoon when you decided to go to the grocery store to get some food. After all, there wasn't much in your fridge.

When you arrived at the store, you grabbed a blue basket and started to walk down the aisles while putting some food into the basket.

Suddenly, you heard a gunshot go off in the grocery store as you were trying to decide which box of cereal you should get.

You rolled your (e/c) eyes as you heard the people around you start to scream like a bunch of idiots. You just continued doing the groceries like there wasn't a man in the room with a gun.

"Get down!" You heard the man yell from behind you, seeing that everyone obeyed him. "Everyone!"

You finally decided to get the cereal with mini chocolate chip cookies, because last time you picked the one with raspberries.

Feeling satisfied with your choice, you casually continued to walk down the aisles as the people around you looked at you like you were crazy.

"Hey!" The man screamed at the top of his lungs and pointed his gun at you. "Get down."

You rolled your (e/c) eyes at his foolishness and grabbed a bag of rice because you were kind of low on it.

"I said get down!" The man yelled angrily but you just ignored him, because it was not like he could actually harm you.

"Get down!"

You finally gave the man your attention and raised your eyebrow at him. "I heard you the first time, so be quiet. Some people actually do come here to do their groceries instead of shooting people."

The man was completely flabbergasted by your choice of words, just like the rest of the people in the grocery store.

A vein popped out in his neck and he clenched his fists by his sides. "Come here."

You raised your other eyebrow and put your hands on your hips. "And if i don't do that? Hmm, what are you going to do?"

"If you don't come here—" The man started to think and then pointed his gun to a child nearby. "—i'm going to shoot this kid."

You rolled your eyes and walked towards him. "There is no need to involve other people, you know. That's just plain stupid."