Just Another Crappy Day

Start from the beginning

"Why didnt she bring you here? Or even tell us?" Ruby mumbled under her breathes, as she scratches her chin.

"I'm gonna sleep for awhile. Let me go" I stated, not wanting to answer any of her question, as I tried to take my hand off from her.

"Oh..sorry" she sheeply smiled as she released her gripped.

I jumped down, as I leaned to my bed.

What if..she happened to find me yesterday? Is she will leave that Violet alone? Or let me dance with her? That kissed wont happened if I come to her!

I let my brain had wars in it as I slowly drifted off sleep. I silently thanks to Professor Ozpin for letting us had school off in this monday.

---------------------------------------------

3rd person P.O.V.

"But I want to follow you guys" Ruby frowned as she tightly gripped Yang's hand. Trying her best to keep her tears away.

"But Ruby, I cant. This is an order from Professor Ozpin. He really need to keep this low profile until we finished. It wont take too long. I promise" Yang weakly smiled, as she tried her best to assure to Ruby that they will save. She held her pinky finger up, gesturing to Ruby.

"You know that you cant keep promises if you cant keep it" Ruby pouted.

"Please, Ruby. Dont make me feel bad about this. I can protect you all the time, of course I can protect myself. And I got Blake with me too" Yang said as she tried to put a confident smile on her lips, as she pulled Blake next to her.

"Then, if you had Blake, why dont we all just go with you?" Ruby wailed, as she grabbed Yang's right arm, and hang at there, not wanting Yang to leave her.

Weiss, who stood with them also, didnt do much help as she just simple told them to come back safely.

"I'm sorry if this caused much of trouble. But please, Ruby, know that every order I gave, although include team or no, alone, or even simple task, there's a reason why I did that. I dont think if you four girls go there, things will be that easy. That's why I only need two, to keep it low profile" said Professor Ozpin, as he suddenly appeared with his cane and mug.

"Uh-huh.. Professor. O-of course, I understand that. But she's my sister! And I'm gonna worried about her" Ruby jumped down from Yang's arm as she turned around to face Professor Ozpin.

Professor Ozpin take a sip of his coffee, "Dont worry about that, I only choose the best, the one who surely can defend themselves, out for a mission. Know that this is one of their mission. I'm sure that they can handle by themselves"

Ruby looked at Yang, who gave her pleasant smile. She then grabbed Yang, away from others.

"Who gonna help me if I had nightmares?" Ruby whispered, as she had the worried look on her face.

Yang sighed, "I know about that. But you got ice queen after all. She can calm you down" Yang added a winked at Ruby causing Ruby went all red blushed on her face.

"It-its not that! I dont know if she even can help me. We are not that kind of getting along now as she keep herself from me. Just after the dances" Ruby pouted as her feet nervously playing with grass underneath her.

"I'll be out for 3 days. If we had not yet succeed, it will take until 5 days, after that we heading back. Whether successful or not. Beside, she had help you when we at Patch before this, why not after this? Sure she didnt mind about that, considering that you is her partner and I had assured her to take care of you while I was away" Yang grinned as she wiggles her eyebrows, teasing Ruby.