We stared at her, as I saw that she didnt wearing her...bow. Instead, she got that.. cute.. little... ears..on her head.

My eyes widen.

Blake realised what happened, then quickly hid herself in her blanket as she pushed me away from her bed. I groaned in pain as my butt contact with the floor.

“What was that!?” me and Weiss asked in unison.

“She acted like a cat and look almost like a cat” Weiss sat up at her bed. Yang peeked down. “Sure you got some cute moves, kitty” she laughed and I was all confused.

“Shut up, Yang!” Blake hissed at her. Then, I heard her sighed, as she slowly moves her blanket away from her. I stunned..at how..cute..she...is!

“Is..that...CAT EARS!?” I squeaked in amusement. Blake hushed me and quickly put my hand cover my mouth.

“Well..guess that you cant hide from them, Blake” Yang winked at her as she sit beside me.

Blake sighed. “You...are..a..faunus?” Weiss asked Blake for confirmation. Blake nodded slowly and her head turned away from the heiress. I look at both of them. Weiss had those glared while Blake had those fear face.

“Woah woah, why with the tensed, you two?” I said. “Nevermind Blake. Its my father who arent that good to faunus, especially the White Fang.If you are the one who involved with White Fang, you better wished now to wake up and see the world tomorrow” Weiss said as she still glared at her. “I..its.. uh...when the first time I come to this room, observe the name, I was terrified when I saw a Schnee name. I tried so hard to protect my identity from you. And I'm no longer with White Fang. I left White Fang past four years, realising that they used forces to get whatever they want. And I'm not that kind of person. Trust me” Blake slowly turned her head, meet Weiss gazed.

Yang sit beside Blake, hugged her from side. “You heard the ice queen, Blake. She wont hurt you. Beside her father, of course. As long as you are no longer involve with White Fang, then we are pretty good.But you ice queen, trying to harm her, bet that you wished you had your head back” Yang warned but instead the ice queen rolled her eyes.

“So, you ever involved with the White Fang?” Weiss stared at Blake, as Blake slowly nodded, “But I'm no longer in their service”.

“You are safe, for now. If I found out that you are lying, dont beg mercy on me” Weiss growled at her. Sure enough that she really had those grudge on White Fang.

I'm tired seeing those two people, instead, “Blake?” I whined at her. “Can I?” I pointed toward her cat ears. Blake quirked her brow, “Just... dont pinch” I smiled and crouched towards her and climbed on her bed.

Slowly I scratched her cat ears. Blake  closed her eyes. Seem she enjoyed it. I chuckled. “Welp, you ears kinda soft and nice to touch” I laughed as Blake looked away, blushing.

“By the way, its saturday and we got off class. Wanna hangout, guys? Its been a long time since our team hang out together” I squeaked and waited for their response. This enough to get rid of their tensed.

“Hell yeahh.. let's hang out!” Yang cheered.

Blake nodded and Weiss, well Weiss.

I'm look at her with pleading eyes. She then rolled her eyes, “Whatever”

I jumped and quickly grabbed my towel and clothes went to shower.

3rd person P.O.V.

Everyone had dressed up. Weiss using her simple white dress with white-blue cardigan with her symbol at her back. Yang dressed up using yellow tshirt, black jacket and shorts. Blake using her usual attire, with her usual colour, black and white.While Ruby, she using her deep red tshirt underneath her black-red flannel along with silver straps around her left hand, red cloak and skinny jeans.