“Come with us?” He asked, straightening up and striding out of the kitchen area.

“S-seriously?” I stuttered. Go out, in public, with them? There’ll be pap’s won’t there?

“Yup!” Harry grinned, sitting up and looking intently at me.

“But what about pap’s….and the fans? I don’t want my name getting out.” I mumbled, looking desperately between each of their gazes.

“The fans are going to have to find out eventually!” Louis sighed.

“Besides,” Harry chirped up, “Unless you wear something that says ‘MY NAME IN EMILY CARTER’, how are people going to know you’re name? If you’re really that fussed, have your hood up and wear sunglasses.”

I guess it would be kinda fun going shopping with these guys, and I haven’t really been out in ages, apart from getting a lift from Louis to work and back.

“Alright then!” I sighed, getting up and going into my bedroom to change out of my sweats. I did all the shopping when I was back in Bristol, but I had a feeling that shopping with Harry and Louis was going to be a LOT different!

Louis parked the car into a parking space and cut the engine.

“Looouuuuuu,” Harry whined, “Why did you park so far away?”

“There wasn’t any spaces closer!” Louis told him, twisting round to face me. “Ready?”

“As ready as I’ll ever be.” I flipped up hood up and unbuckled my seatbelt, giving me space to slide into my jacket. It was September now, so the rain was becoming a bit more often, and it looked like a tropical storm was happening outside.

“Am I not going to look a bit stupid, dressed like this, but wearing sunglasses?” I questioned the boys.

“You’ll look fine!” Harry reassured me. I nodded, and put my sunglasses on, so my main features were hidden.

“Seriously Lou, there must have been a space slightly closer. We’re gonna get drenched.” Harry moaned, resting his hand on the door handle.

“We will just have to run then!” Louis winked. “Right, everyone’s jackets on?” Lou inspected us all before continuing. “After three, we open the doors and run, got it?” Both Harry and I murmured in agreement.

“One…” I rested my hand on the handle.

“Two…” I took in a deep breath.

“THREE!” Everything happened at once. All three of us pushed our doors open, leaping out into the pouring rain. I slammed the door and ran, unable to hear over the rain if the boys were following me. The rain hit me like a thousand needles all at one, covering me from head to foot. My jacket gave me some slight protection, but I could already feel the rain soaking through my jeans, onto my skin.

 Suddenly a hand grabbed hold of mine, and Harry was beside me, pulling me along with him. We ran through the rain, dodging through cars, earning a few beeps from car horns as we went. But we didn’t care. Laughter had a hold on us as we ran, trying desperately to get out of the rain. Blimey, Louis really couldn’t have parked any further away from the entrance!

Closing my eyes, I let Harry guide me, trusting him with every inch of me that he wouldn’t let me run into anything. Just as I thought the rain would never end, it was suddenly cut off, and I felt the warm air of the air-conditioners hit me like a wave. I opened my eyes to see Harry standing in front of me, grinning like a maniac.

“Well that was fun!” He laughed, pulling me further into the entrance.

“I don’t think I’ve ever run so fast!” I told him, using my spare hand to wipe the rain off my sunglasses so I could see properly. Harry’s hand suddenly left mine, leaving my skin feeling cold and lonely. He took a step back, and before I knew what was happening, I was once again showered with water, this time coming from Harry as he shook his hair out.