Oneshot: Percy

Y/N POV:
"Uggghhh, Piper do I have to wear this?" I asked frustrated. "Yes, cause your water boy is gonna be there and he would love to see you in a two piece!" Said Piper happily.

Yes I have a crush on the famous Percy Jackson who saved the world twice.....no biggie. Piper is making me wear a two piece to the beach party because it's the 4th of July. I tried on 10 of them and none of them fit right. They ether made me feel fat, too small or too big, and I just didn't like the colour or style.

"Hurry up the party is going to start any minute now!" Said Piper getting impatient. I got on the American flag patterned two piece and I actually liked it.

I walked out of the change room and Piper squealed, "You look Hot! Percy won't be able to keep his eyes off you!" I blushed at the thought of Percy staring at me in a two piece. I said, "Well I could say the same for Jason."

It was Pipers turn to blush and I just laughed. "Okay let's go, we don't want to be late!" She said. We grabbed our beach towels and put on our flip flops. We walked out the door to the beach.

Once we got to the beach Piper and I earned cat calls and whistles from the boys. We saw the gang and went over to them. "Hey Y/N and Piper." Said Jason staring at Pipes. I giggled and I set my stuff down.

"Hey Y/N you look nice." Said an all to familiar voice that belongs to a Latino elf.

I turned around and saw Leo smirking. I blushed a cherry red while Leo was staring at me. "Hey Valdez, my eyes are up here." I said and pointed to my eyes. Leo laughed and said, "Yeah yeah, but I don't think Percy can keep his eyes on your face tho."

I blushed even more and speak of the devil, Percy came out of the water jogging up to us. I felt like it was going in slow motion. Percy looked hot with his six pack, toned abs and skin, and his American flag swimming trucks.

Wait American flag swimming trunks? I am gonna kill Piper, she made me wear a two piece that matches Percy's swimming trunks! Well this is.....just.....unbelievable.

"Hey Y/N, wow......" said Percy. I blushed even more and Leo said, "Let's play Marko Polo!"

As I was walking to the water when Percy whispered in my ear, "You look hot in that two piece, and I see we are matching." I immediately stopped and I was shocked. Did Percy Jackson, thee Percy Jackson say you looked hot!

Oh. My. Gods.

Percy was in the water staring at me and said, "Come on Y/N, the water ain't bad!" I got out of my shock and went into the water which was the perfect temperature.

Percy swam over and pulled me underwater and I held my breath. He made a huge bubble under water so I could breath and we were inside.

Percy grabbed me by the waist and held me close. His hot breath fans across my face and he said, "Y/N, you are beautiful, smart, pretty, kind, strong, brave, and just plain perfect. I was wondering if you want to be my girlfriend."

I screamed inside from happiness and I said, "Yes, I'd love to." "Great, now I can do this that I have been waiting months for ever since I found out you were a daughter of Apollo." Said Percy.

Before I could say a word his lips met mine I a passionate and love filled kiss. His lips were soft and tasted like the sea. I felt like I could kiss him forever.

Authors Note: Hey guys, how was the first oneshot? Good? Bad? So so? Let me know in the comments!