10

Hello all you lovely people. A new chapter here for you. Happy reading !!!

〰〰〰〰〰〰
Raftar aka Rafe

'Beautiful' that is the only word that comes to my mind when i see Dani at her birthday party. She looked like a real angel in her powder blue knee-length dress.
I was happy that she liked the gift we gave her. I made a good choice.

She was busy with her guests but politely made sure that she spent time with everyone. I was looking forward to getting a little time to talk to her myself. Finally when she reached our table i noticed her eyes lingering on me. Hope blossomed within that she just might have an interest in me. But maybe i just imagined it.

Through our conversation that we atlast got a chance to have, i realised that she had difficulty in my favourite subject-economics.
This was my opportunity to help her as well as get to spend some more time with her. So i volunteered to tutor her. One of the best decisions i have ever made.

As our study sessions went on,i learnt a number of things about My Angel. She is extremely smart but just doesn't realise it and is far too modest. She loves chocolate. Is an extremely friendly, generous and helpful person. She loves reading and watching travel programs on the net. She also shares a similar taste in music as me.

We became friends in as fast as a week. She is such a genuine person with so many good qualities all rolled into one. I keep wondering how to make my move but i don't want to scare her off with the intensity of my feelings that have even taken me by surprise. I just can't explain it. I have barely known her for a week and yet it almost physically hurts when we have to part at the end of every study session. Even those two hours of tutoring her, make my day. I want to be more than just a friend to her but i am afraid.

The desert and its harsh climate nor the dark and desolate sandy  lands nor the prospect of running the family business has ever brought this amount of fear. On one hand i am afraid of ruining whatever it is we have now and on the other hand i am afraid of losing her to another.

💬🗯💬🗯
Yes, i know it is a short chapter but i will update soon, don't worry.
Poor Rafe,truly in a dilemma. If only Dani could read this she would be absolutely ecstatic !!!😅😄

Comment and let me know what you think.
I would love to receive feedback from you all and what you think about the story.
Also please vote. Your votes and comments mean a lot to writers like me.
That little star at the bottom of your screen.😊
Thanks for staying with Finally Found You so far.

On instagram
@si_hudson