2

Hey guys! So the next chapter is here. I am kinda buzzing with excitement here because as of now the story is just flowing through my head so im just writing out chapters as fast as i can ! Hope you like it.
Happy reading !!!

〰〰〰〰〰〰
Danielle

The Cosmos must hate me because everytime i seem to be having a really good sleep I am rudely awoken. Today was no different. I was woken up by Julie jumping onto my bed.

"Oomph, Julie... what the hell ?!?!?"
"Wake up, wake up. What are you doing sleeping in on your birthday? You got to go to college.. get out of the house... your mate is out there!!" She was literally screaming into my ear.

With my extra sensitive wolf hearing , lets just say I was hoping that I was not made deaf by my oh-so-precious little baby sister.
My mother walked into my room just then.
"Ok Julie that's enough. I did ask you to wake your sister up, not the entire neighbourhood," my mom said.
Joanne Jackson, my mom and Luna of the pack is a beautiful lady. Since mom met dad as soon as she turned 21, she is quite a young and well maintained mother of a 21 year old and a 16 year old at the age of 43.

While my mom and Julie are lean, i have a curvier body although i am quite fit due to the constant running, training and superb werewolf metabolism.
My long brown hair that falls in soft curls framing my oval face is what i have inherited from mom. Julie too is a brunette like mom and me. But that is the only distinctly similar feature we share.
I got my blue eyes from dad while Julie got grey eyes similar to that of my mother's father and my dad's father. Genetics i guess.
Both, my sister and i got the tall genes from my dad though because mom is about average height. But thankfully we are not so tall that we tower above the others so yea i like my height.
Back to the present situation...

Mom came up to me and hugged me saying " Happy birthday baby girl. You are 21 today but you will always be my pretty baby. I remember that day so well even today when you came into this world. You will soon meet your mate Dani... no , don't deny it, listen to me first. You will meet your mate and i pray that you find all the happiness and love that i found with your father. I love you so much my child." Teary eyed i hugged my mother who also had tears streaming down her face, but they were happy tears i knew.

"Oh Dani, silly me , i didn't wish you yet !!! Happy birthday Dani !!!"  said Julie and mom and i laughed.
"Come on Dani, your father is waiting downstairs for you. You do want your present, don't you?"

Downstairs in the living room of our house, Dad waited for me with a huge smile. The alpha had a choice to live in the pack house or build a separate one once they were mated, which is what dad did after he met mom. So we lived in a two storey house that was a short walk away from the pack house.
Our pack land bordered human territory which is why we all attended the local school and college along with humans. We got along well with them but made sure to keep our identities guarded from them.

I greeted Dad with a kiss on the cheek while he wrapped me up in a huge, warm hug.
"Happy birthday my Princess !
I pray that the Moon Goddess blesses you with a kind and loving mate whom you will meet soon, who will love and respect and with whom you will build a happy life. I also pray that your troubles be few in number but whenever you face them may you always find help and a strong will to fight them. You have grown into such a wonderful, beautiful and responsible young woman now. I only wish you the best my princess."
"Oh daddy you are going to make me cry again !"

Dad smiled down at me warmly then proceeded to give me a gift voucher for the local book store. The amount on it made my eyes bulge out but i was so happy. I could buy atleast 10 novels with that amount. "Thank you dad ! I love this gift !"

Julie them ran in with a parcel wrapped in shiny red paper.
"This is also for you Dani. I hope you like it"
It was a coffee mug with "World's Best Sister" written on it along with a t-shirt that had the words "Sexy Book Nerd" on it.
I laughed reading that. I agree with the 'book nerd' part of it because i love reading, not so sure about 'sexy'.
"Thank you so much Julie. These are amazing. I think i am going to wear this tshirt to class today !"
"Glad you liked them Dani"

Mom then broke in saying "Alright now, come on let us finish breakfast. Dani you don't want to miss college again today so hurry, my girl".

Later when i reached college i was once again engulfed in a huge hug by Anna. She along with my other two friends Jenna and Erica wished me. While Anna was a human, Jenna and Erica were werewolves. Erica belonged to my pack while Jenna was from a neighbouring one. Anna, Erica and i became friends in school which continued on into college where we became friends with Jenna who was now added into our clan.
I loved their gifts too, they were quite thoughtful. They knew me so well and got me things that i could use.

The sound of the bell signalled the beginning of class so we hurried to our respective lecture rooms with a promise to meet up for lunch.
I was studying Accounts, Economics and Business Administration. I loved numbers and it also made it easier to help with the management of the pack's business affairs.

Later, I headed to the canteen for lunch where i saw Erica already seated at a table waiting for us. I waved out and headed towards her. I suddenly doubted if i had picked up all my books after the last lecture as i was busy having a friendly debate with a classmate about the pros and cons of edible icecream cones. I looked down into my bag to check when i suddenly bumped into someone and the milkshake in my hand fell.The milkshake was one that mom had insisted i carry, which was a good thing because i was hungry even before lunch time on most days.

I almost lost my balance but was steadied with a strong hold on my arms by the person i bumped into.

💬🗯💬🗯
So this was the second chapter.
Who do you think Danielle bumped into ??

I would love to read your views and comments so please be generous with them and don't forget to vote guys! It is just that little star at the bottom of your screen. One tap is all it takes.

On instagram
@si_hudson