The Newest Member Of The Brotherhood

Start from the beginning

Tyler look at him in realization and apologized, but all the same looking amused. Charlie raised his middle finger and Tyler shoved him over. "Fine, we'll switch spots then." Tyler told him, and then soon enough my teacher was sitting by me.

"It sucks that you're allergic to pinnapple." Tyler chimed. "Everybody likes pinnapple."

"Not Diana." Bailey added.

I stared at him in sleepy shock and he smiled kindly. "I know you, I promise." He told me and I returned his smile.

"Let's start!" Austin said and looked around at me. "Now she doesn't have anyone to share with." He said.

"We don't have anymore glasses?" I asked in disbelief.

"No, and I'm not sharing with you, I'm getting sick." James said, forcing the rest of us to look at my calculus teacher.

"Well I don't have a choice now." He grumbled.

"Hey, take it as officially becoming part of the brotherhood."

"Yeah, you've got to share germs with D." Bailey joked. "It's funny too because I'm pretty sure Chance has been in her house more times than she knows." He laughed.

"When you say it like that, it doesn't even sound like my house." I added in.

"You guys talk a lot. Who's going first?" Chris asked and then they decided to pull matches, beginning with Tyler, then going in a circle to Chris, to Austin, to Bailey, to James, then to me, then to Mr. Grant. And I couldn't decide what to call him.

Charlie charlie charlie charlie. I tried to think, hoping his proper name wouldn't slip out and give anything away. "Alright." Tyler said, crossing his arms. "Never have I ever... Wait, does it have to be true?" He asked.

"Yes, dumbass." Charlie said.

God it was so adorable watching him be normal.

"Okay, never have I ever gotten a cavity before."

One-by-one the guys looked at eachother and then to me, knowing I have never gotten a cavity. They took a shot, and James followed with a refill for each glass. "Oh, of course." Tyler muttered, rolling his eyes at me and then looking to Chris.

Chris smirked and brought his knees up. "Never have I ever been allergic to pineapple."

The attractive man next to me cursed and took the glass between us, easily slipping it down his throat and setting it down.

"Austin?" Chris nudged him.

"I got one, I got one." He said with confidence. "Never have I ever made out with anyone related to me."

Around the circle it was silent and I looked up, seeing Mr. Grant's face trying not to laugh, which his smile set my insides on fire, and then I realized everyone else was trying not to laugh. Everyone but Tyler who glared while reaching for his shot and taking it with his middle finger up. "I was drunk, it was dark!" He defended himself.

I giggled quietly, also in shock, and his eyes narrowed at me. "You're lucky you're pretty, Diana." He grumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"Like you would do anything." I said with a laugh along with the guys.

"Never have I ever tried Skinny Girl liquor." Bailey said with confidence and all five of the guys groaned.

"Oh come on." Tyler dragged as every other man but Bailey in that circle took their shot.

After Charlie took his they looked at me and I bit my lip to hold in the laugh. "But she's the only girl here." Chris said incredously.

"Obviously the only one who's not a girl is Bailey." I joked.