T e n

The next morning...

"Good morning beautiful." Grayson's voice speaks out in the silence of the morning.  I smile over at him, those hazel eyes, god damn was I gonna miss waking up to that.

"Morning handsome." I respond finally.

*

The entire day was spent together, ethan never left us either. I felt bad for taking up their time. Right now they were supposed to be back In LA, but instead they're here.

I really was going to miss them. Thinking about it always made me sad. I would miss Gray and Ethan like crazy if they were in my shoes.

"Im craving pancakes." Grayson said as we laid in bed together, after a long day of shopping.

"I'm not hungry." I said in response. Grayson turned his head. "What do you mean you're not hungry lyric?" His voice was laced with confusion and I found it very hard not to tell him the real reason.

"Exactly what I said gray, I'm just not hungry." I sighed turning over in bed, attempting to get comfortable.

"Ly, you haven't eaten all day, you can't not possibly be hungry." He fought back. I knew he was catching on, and that's what scared me.

He quickly got out of bed and walked out of the room.

He came back minutes later with a biscuit and tea.

"Eat."

"Gray you know I ca-" I started but he cut me off.

"It wasn't a fucking question lyric." He spat and I huffed, taking ahold of the plate and cup.

I quietly munched on the food as gray watched me intently.

When he caught me staring I quickly looked away and he sighed. "Look, ly, im doing this out of love. I can't afford to lose you earlier than the time we have left. I know your bodies tired but you have to keep fighting. You're all I have." He choked out and let out a sob.

"I know. I'm sorry gray I'll try harder."

*

Next morning.

"Ly! Wake up! I'm taking you somewhere special." Grayson's cheerful voice spoke into the silence of the morning.

I groaned and sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"Where are we going." I asked still half asleep.

"It's a surprise! Now go get ready!!" Jeez he was in a good mood today. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower and stripping of my clothes.

When I was finally ready I walked down the stairs and into living room where Ethan was laying on the couch, shirtless, in his boxers, eating cereal and watching tv. Lovely.

"Ah, there you are, you ready?" Gray's voice speaks from behind me.

I smile and nod.

"Have fun guys. And good luck dude." Eth says before we walk out.

"Good luck with what?" I ask curiously, looking at gray. He smiles and shakes his head. "You'll see."

*

The car ride was long. But it was pleasing. We listened to our favorite music and talked about life. We never brought up once that I'd be gone by this time next week. It wasn't important in the moment.

"We're here." Grayson says and he turns the engine off and takes out the keys.

It took about 4 hours to get here. When I got out of the car I was surrounded by trees. Beautiful, tall, green, trees.

"This is gorgeous gray." I gasp looking to his cheeky self.

"This isn't it." He smiles, and before I can ask anything else he grabs my hand and we run through trees.

We suddenly stop in the middle of the forest.

Gray smiles "close your eyes." I shut my eyes tightly and I squeal as his arms lift me off the ground.

I felt safe in his arms. He walked for another two minutes before lightly letting me back on my feet. I impatiently shifted from foot to foot waiting for permission to open my eyes.

"Open." With that I opened my eyes.

Grayson was in front of me. The view behind him a beautiful waterfall. He was down on one knee. I let a tear slip through. In his hand was a beautiful Diamond ring.

"I've been in love with you since the day I met you. You are literally my other half. And I have no idea what I'm going to do when your gone. I don't even want to think about it. If I could turn back time, I'd fine you sooner and love you longer. I'm going to miss you so fucking much lyric. You have showed me forever in a matter of months. And I know I'm no Harry Styles, but. Lyric Isabelle Caster, will you marry me?"

I nodded, so many times I thought I was going to get a headache.

Yes