Kekipi "The Rebel"

Prolouge

Kanai [Kaa-NAA-iy]

The vibrant intact sound of footsteps became intense. The footsteps accelerated towards my bedroom door. I distinguished the fact that my life was going to be demolished. As I sat on the couch closest to my open balcony, I stared at the explosive device in my lap and grinned. I am so tranquill and impassive its almost intimidating or maybe even alarming. Only if it made sense because I really dont care whats going to happen next.

I could sense their presence from far, and their waiting too long. I rose from my seat, setting the grenade down in the chair and struted towards my closet across the room, letting my heels click on the floor. I looked at the huge explosive bomb connected to the door of the closet. Now dont be confused, [how can a bomb on the back of a door be explosive enough to kill?] just watch.

My door slowly opened as I walked back to my seat with the grenade. A small bomb rolled into my room and stopped once it hit my foot. I lightly let it roll back into the hallway as the last five seconds of the timer went off, killing six-teen. I didnt expect their tiny little bomb to kill many. I slid both balcony doors to the side and walked to the edge of the balcony, I sat on the railing and faced the city. I heard muiltple footsteps follow behind me. Then the sound stopped everyone was silent. I slightly turned around and saw my room filled with soilders, also known as the SWAT team. A couple loaded their guns. I turned my whole body till I faced them.

"Hi", I said smiling. They stared at me with their guns still pointing at me. Khalil pushed threw the crowd of soilders and slowly walked towards me.

"Kanai", he said slowly staring me in the eye. I smiled and jumped down from the balcony. I walked up towards him and lowered my robe I had on. I kissed him, slowly walking backwards onto the balcony. I pulled away and looked at his chest."Duck", I whispered. He scrunched his eyebrows together, I know he didnt just forget the plan. "Duck", I repeated pulling a red button out of my bra.

We both squated after I held the button, and covering our ears. Liquid, thick Liquid covered my body. After all the bombs went off, I slowly looked up and saw that my room was now covered in a crimson color. I smiled, the plan worked. I looked down at my body and we were both covered in the crimson that is all over the walls.

A light was shinned on us from above and I slowly looked up and saw that a helicopter was above us. We ran into the house stepping over bodies. We ran downstairs and people were running up them. We turned and people were behind us. We were surrounded in the hallway. I shook my head and looked down, damn. A soldier grabbed me and put me in a straitjacket and pushed me down the steps into a van, Khalil followed in the same proccess. I knew this was going to be a long drive. They put a muzzle mask on my mouth and I glared at the man to put it on.

----

After being sentence to seventeen years in the penitentiary, we both sat in the back of a van with no muzzles or straitjackets, just handcuffs. One officer sat back here with us while one drove. It was going to take us 40 hours to get their by car mainly because the top penitentiary was there.

"How many years you got?", I asked Khalil, he's done more killings than I have.

"nineteen", he said sighing.

"Be good and you'll get out earlier", I said hoping.

"Even if youre good, in a penitentiary you serve all youre years.", he said. I shook my head im not going to the penitentiary.

"Hey where are we?", I asked the guard.

"Dont talk", he said

"Just tell me what state we're in!", I said.We went back in fourth till he told me we were in Colorado. I thanked him for his cooperation and he rolled his eyes.

"Hey turn this up this is my song", I said, the guard turned it up and I nodded my head slowly turning away from the guard I sat next to. I then elbowed his eye. Since my shoulders are double jointed I raised my hands from behind and brought them foward. So, instead of being handcuffed in the back, Im now handcuffed in the frount.

I wrapped the metal chain around his neck and began tightening it around. He tried to elbow my side and pull me away from him, but he should had realized I'm not moving, Khalil put his hand over the guards mouth. I broke the hand cuffs and his neck was now showering out blood and the back of the van was filling up with his blood. I grabbed his keys and uncuffed us.

"Hey can you pull over I have to pee", I said. The guard pulled over and Khalil loaded the gun. The guard got out and went around the back to open the doors. I kicked the body towards him, when he looked up Khalil pulled the trigger several times before the man fell. I grabbed the vans' key and the guards gun. I kicked the bodys down the hill and closed the back door. I handed Khalil the keys and got into the passengers side.

"Where are we going", he asked.

"We have about three hours before someone realizes the bodies. Drive to the airport, and fast.", I said.

"How? Arent they going to find us!", he said as we pulled away from the scene.

"Trust me, we wont.", I said looking out of the window. "Wait pull up into Target. We need clothes.", I said.

"But Im bloody", he said. I looked around the van and opened the compartment, there layed a black shirt and army pants. "Here", I said handing them to him. "When you go in there, I need a size five jeans, a red shirt, and a small bottle of shampoo and conditioner", I said looking at my hair.

"Wheres the money?", he asked.

"Those army pants arent big for nothing.", I said smiling as he slipped on the clothes.