Chapter 79

Panting heavily I weakly place my hands into the dirt, letting out a small cry of pain as I push all my weight into my arms as I slowly rise from the floor. Blood drips from my face and body, just as much mine as it is his. I could feel the agony in my body, he's just as strong as I had assumed. I think I surprised him though, because he's equally as fucked up as me if not more.

But as I slowly and painfully dragged my body to my feet even swaying and dizzy, I could feel myself begin to heal at a rate that shouldn't be normal to any supernatural creature. My body was tired physically, but the agony was slowly becoming less and less by the slow torturous seconds that passed. I could feel my broken ribs form back into place as the bones healed at a rapid pace, taking barely a minute for my bones to be healed. It was the shattered rib puncturing my lung that had me in agony, but now that's it's almost healed I knew I could take him.

"I only...want your power...if you give it to me willingly, I'll allow...you all to live." The king struggles to say, breathing heavily as he slowly stands from the floor. He stumbles on his feet slightly unlike when he first attacked me, he was sure he'd kill me. And now he's practically blackmailing me. Blood covered his face, a dark thick red substance clinging to the skin around his nose and mouth making him look gross, like the animal he really is.

Even for a powerful vampire he wasn't healing as fast as me, which was to be expected.

Sucking the blood from the deep cuts inside my mouth from his punches, I spit it right in his face, giving him my answer. The power in my body was slowly growing the more that I healed, and the more power that enveloped my body the quicker my body returned to its earlier state.

The kings eyes fall to my rips watching in disbelief as the bones once protruding out of my skin were moving around on there in accord. Shifting inside me to the spot they're supposed to be, the bone connected together like magnets. He watches as the gashes and slices that tore my skin open, began to pull back together in the more gruesome way. I could finally see his fear, and all I could do was grin.

"H-how are you doing that? It's not possible!" He seethes through clenched bloody teeth, his fangs no longer there as I had ripped them out when the fucker bit me.

"I own you! I made you what you are. I trained you to be a killer, to obey me! ME!" He began to practically froth at the mouth with fury, his eyes ablaze as he glares menacingly at me. A thunderous snarl booms over the sound of the raging storm, immediately the king stumbles and falls at the sheer mastery, the control it had over him dominating him. He grabs his head in pain, his ears bleeding.

"Trained me?" I hiss with fury, stalking over to him across the slush like mud grasping my bare feet. He didn't realise that my power comes from the earth on which we walk. Which is I came almost naked.

Towering over him I grasp his throat tightly in my right hand, my fingers curling around his windpipe. Lifting him with ease Into the air until his feet are dangling, I watch with a sinister amusement as he tries to claw at me hands on reflex. Forgetting that he doesn't actually need to breath, his fear causing him to react stupidly.

"You abused me. Treated like a fucking animal, locked me inside a fucking cage! Did you think I would forget all those times you starved me for almost weeks just to see how long I could survive without food? Did you think I wouldn't remember all the things you did to me, even when you erased the memory of it? Your compulsion is pathetic" I sneer, disgusted and filled with loathing. I've never hated someone so much in all my centuries of life.

He smirks cruelly. "Is it? I didn't hear you complaining when I was fucking that tight ass." His words were loud, and clear. They made me freeze where I stood, horror washing over me. Because not only did my mate hear him admit, but so did every other creature within the walls of this kingdom.