chapter 5.

Dakotas pov

"I don't want you and your not leaving" he spits angrily before storming out.

Pain erupts in my chest, my eyes watering slightly. Breathing deeply I jump slightly when chloe moves. I forgot she was here.

She rubs my back "I know my brother ok, if he didn't want you he'd never have brought you here" she says softly.

I look at her seeing as we're the same height.

"But why would he say that if he didn't mean it?" I ask quietly. My tough facade quickly dissappearing.

She sighs "have you noticed how his eyes don't focus on people, or how he seems to hear things a hell of a lot better than anyone else" she whispers hesitantly.

I think it over and nod, my through closing up.

She watches me expectedly "is he..blind?" I whisper my voice tight.

She nods slowly "he's always had an attitude but since he became alpha, he's turned cold. I've grown to fear my brother" she says sadly.

"He's not shown any emotion other than anger in six years, he needs you more than he will ever admit. Yes he might hurt you but it's hurting him more knowing he's hurting you" she says gently.

I think it over and nod.

"Fine, where can I find him" I say confidently.

She smiles "go left down the hallway, turn right, turn right again and you'll see a big oak door" she says.

I nod and leave quickly.

Following her orders I take a deep breath before barging in.

He snarls "just listen please" I say quickly before he attacks.

He nods with a grim look "I didn't know that your blind, I swear. Naturally I'm a bitch and that's not going to change but It's my job as your mate to make sure your ok" I state quickly.

His fists clench before he slams it down on his desk.

"She told me somethings and I figured she's right, but I also know I shouldn't have disrespected and tried to downsize you in front of your pack" I say.

"Let me finish" I order firmly. He leans back nodding with his arms crossed. Shaking my head I stay focused.

"It was wrong of me to do that and I'm sorry. To be fair I didn't even notice there was anything wrong with you, I mean not wrong as in a bad thing. I don't mean anything bad by that it's just that you know your way around everywhere so well an-" I rant.

"Ok ok I get it, your giving me a fucking headache" he says, I detect a slight hint of amusement making me grin.

A knock on the door interupted us. "Come in" steel calls loudly.

An oldish man with a bag type thing walks in.

Steel points to me so the man sits in the chair next to me and opens his bag.

I glance at steel seeing his nod in return. He can sense my weariness.

"Are you going to inject me with poisen" I blurt out.

The man looks amused so I look at steel who has a slight smirk on his face. Strangly it suits him.

"He's fixing your hands" steel says icily pointing to my broken bones.

Wow. How nice of you. Not.

Sighing I sit back as the pack doctor I'm guessing pops my bones into place before putting them in bandages and shit.