*5*

Don't hate me, but this is more filler chapter because I have tremendous writers block. And im not even a writer 😑🖖🏾

    The first few weeks  of being apart of the JYP family has already past and things were going somewhat smoothly. Aida was now on good terms with Twice occasionally getting into arguments and what not. The company enjoyed them being apart of the family and decided it was time to temprarially make them one of their talents.

"To actually be a kpop group even though only one of us is part Korean is insane." Pria explained.

"Its only temporary, like another tour but only Korea. Shit look at that Exp   group they only white boys." Leana reasoned with her.

Aida sat in a row across from the big mohagony wood desk belonging to the God himself JYP. Pria nervously spun her rainbow chrome fidget spinner, meeting the eyes of her idol every now and then.

"No need to be so shy. Like I said before we are family now." His smile warmed Pria's heart and made her blush slightly.

"First things first have you all talked with your manager about this?" The mood seemed to darken after his words.

"Yea about that." Trisa chuckled awkwardly matching her nervous smile.

"Our manager hasn't replied to us since our first day here, but we as a whole have agreed to sign the contract." Trisa spoke slowly, trying to make it not sound to bad that their manager wasn't really in the picture.

"What do you mean? Where is he now? " It was obvious that JYP wasn't very happy with what was just said. His facial expression showed his curiosity as to why these female idols are operating on their own with out their manager.

"Ah, Travis is on a vacation!" Maya cut in.

"Yea! We sent him because he works so hard you know?" Leana tried to make what they were saying sound convincing. Kaiya sat and rolled her eyes, knowing something the others didn't.

JYP gave a look of unsureness but nodded his head anyway. "Well if that's the case you all are very considerate." The girls let out an inaudible sigh of relief.

"This is sudden but news has got that you all are here in Korea and we have gotten offers to have you first star on various shows." He said as he handed out contracts. Aida signed the contracts after carefully reading them over, they'll never make that mistake again even if they sort of trusted JYP.

"What shows?" Kaiya finally spoke after her long term of silence throughout the meeting.

"We have a list for you, it contains the shows and how many people they want to guess star in them." He explained further about what was expected in the shows in addition yo how scandalous some may be.

"I can set you up with a  manger if you need."

"Its fine really! Trisa was originally going to be a manger her self before she became and idol." JYP looked at Trisa impressed with what he was hearing.

"If that is okay with you. But later on for your safety I will get you a manager. I'll just need your phone number and email so give you scheduals."

"No problem! We all have access to one email so we'll use that one." They exchanged emails and number then the meeting was over.

Trisa looked at the iPad deciding on what to do. "So the most resent is a new game show called GUESS THAT. They only need two of us." Trisa shook head at the unoriginal name.

As soon as she ended Kaiya and Maya raised their hands shaking them with big smiles on their faces. "M.K package it is then. I'll call it in."

"Oh! I forgot something I'll catch up." Kaiya called as she fell behind the group.