*2*

The ride to the club was not a silent one. "Did you see JB! God he is so fine!" Leana went on fangirling about the boy band.  Maya started an argument saying Jinyoung stood out the most. Their bickering went on and on since the moment the car doors closed.

Kaiya ignored their senseless arguing as her mind floated back to Jackson. The way he sang to her, the way he danced was so mesmerizing. She could just melt from his hot gazed staring at her like his last meal. Pria touched Kaiya's warm face startling her. Pria jumped too and was going to ask what was wrong until Trisa spoke.

"Alright so we gonna waltz up in here and  slay every hoe in the building." Trisa announced slicking her tongue out making an Aah sound. Leana and Maya joined in having the other two cover their ears from the annoying sound.

Music could be heard from the outside, neon lights peaking through the bottom cracks of the not so sound proof door

Music could be heard from the outside, neon lights peaking through the bottom cracks of the not so sound proof door. It was more of a under ground club, a fairly deep stairway lead to the two main doors with ropes blocking the entrance. The man infront had on an intimidating mug on his fairly well sculpted face.

Kaiya frowned since it sounded like techno music. "Is this a rave?" She looked so unsure that Pria couldn't help but laugh.

"Nah lets go." Pria pushed in the whining Kaiya. The security guard didn't even need to look up their names, he knew who they were and knew not to mess with them.

The music was blasting, base rumbling the  dance floor and shaking the walls. There was a small bar to the left with a lounge on the very far right. The majority of the room was a floor built for break dancing.

Multiple groups lingered around including  B.A.P and Block B who were easily recognizable.  Back up dancers from all over were as well, black, white, Latino  you name it. It was obvious because of how they stole the dance floor.

"Remember if you are going to drink, don't  get caught." Pria winked at the two youngest members. They nodded their heads and went to sit at a lounge with two big white couches and matching chairs.

Maya was happily drinking her pink slush out of a wine glass with salt stuck to the rim. Kaiya had an inner debate with herself whether or to let loose and have some fun. A girl needed a night like this one, away from the stress and a abusive manager. Maya noticed how Kaiya was eying her drink and handed it to Kaiya to try.

Kaiya shook her head. "Last time I drank I ended up on the roof of the Rio hotel. We almost got arrested for underage drinking mind you." Maya laughed at the memory of a drunk Kaiya running around the roof top with only a bra and spandex on. The two were distracted  while Leana sneaked up and switched Kaiya's drinks.

Kaiya picked up her strawberry "soda" and chugged it down. All of a sudden she had gotten extremely thirsty and drank another, and another. All the while Leana wasn't exactly giving her the soda she requested.

"She's more fun when she's  drunk." Leana stated to Trisa watching a tipsy Kaiya walked to the dance floor with Maya.

Hello Bitches started to play and the large crowd  of  clubers went crazy. Maya and Kaiya were dancing  up on each other becoming the center of attention. The duo rolled their bodies side by side, actually having a good time.  Pria talked about  them from a distance with the group BTS. She stood in between J-hope and Rap Mon who were casually leaning against a wall.