*4*

AN// Italics mean English unless stated otherwisesince the majority of dialouge will be in Korean

They looked like hysterical ducklings bumping into eachother, hollering as an attempt to move faster. Aida made it just on time running through the doors if the JYP building. Sweat dripping down their faces melting what ever makeup was on at the time.

Out of breathe the girl "collected" themselves to speak to the lady at the front desk.

The young woman had died light lavender tips matching her lavender sparkle acrylic nails. She noisily chewed her gum and typed away on her phone not noticing the people who just walked in.

"Excuse me? We have a meeting with manager Seunghoon." Trisa tried speaking as politely as possible. The lady looked up unnamused. She popped her gum bubble before rudely answering.

"And? What do I have to do with it?" Rolling her eyes back to her phone engulfing Aida in an awkward silence.

"Well is he here? We were told we had a meeting literally right now." Leana stated looking at the wall clock literally bouncing from impatience.

"Again not my problem. " Her eyebrows lifted along with her fake smile still gazing at her phone.

Kaiya slammed her hand on the wooden desk catching the ladies attention. She looked up wide eyed at the sudden action.

"Can you just do your fucking job and tell us were the hell he is?"

The lady stuttered a few words uncomfortably because of the harsh glare. "N-Name?"

"Aida." Annoyance traced in very speck of their conjoined voices.

She typed away in her computer and gulped.

"Seunghoon-oppa isn't here right now. B-but, you guys are scheduled to have a practice room." Kaiya groaned loudly taking a step away from the desk. The lady visibly let out a shaky breathe.

"What room may I ask?" Pria's sweet and innocent facade calmed the woman down just enough for her to speak more clearly.

"The third floor in building B is were the newer practice rooms are. The door will have your name on it. " Maya pulled Kaiya away apologizing to the lady.

"Sorry she's just bipolar."

"N-no problem."

Aida made way to the next door building B. Going through the back door to avoid another conflict they passed newly built studios. The rooms were labeled so each group had their own recording rooms.

"This one says TWICE, lets fuck it up." Pria's hand grazed the door handle but was playfully pulled away by the collar.

"In time my child , in time." Trisa ruffled the beanie on Pria's head.

"Found it!" Maya exclaimed.
The girls entered their large and clean dance room. The room was big enough to fit a group like Exo even with the large stereo speakers in each corner of the room. Parallel to the full wall mirror a brown cotton covered sectional sofa took up a forth of the plain beige single window wall.

 Parallel to the full wall mirror a brown cotton covered sectional sofa took up a forth of the plain beige single window wall