The Witch

"M-M-M," Kaiden was scored senseless, putting his hands in his head.

"What is she doing here?" I yelled, pushing Kaiden behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed.

"We wanted her input about our proposal," Lucius smirked.

"M-M-M," Kaiden continued.

"Hello Kaiden," she smiled evilly," Hello Katherina."

"Shut it you!" I howled.

"Don't speak to me that way! I'm your mother but some friend of yours," she stopped her foot.

"Bullshit you are! You aren't any mother of mine!" I seethed.

"Marina? Merlin now I know why my son is so damn hurt and broken. He's worse than me when I was a child!" Papa screamed.

"What do mean? He's messed up because his father was never around!"

"I was never around? I was never around! For fucks sake woman, I didn't know I had children until a month and a half ago!"

"Anyway, Ms. Brookwell we called you here because we wanted to ask your opinion on my son marrying your daughter after they finish their schooling." Draco? Finish school? Ha! That's gonna happen!

"Oh that would be marvelous Lucius! I've always dreamed my daughter would marry into a family as sophisticated as yours." Marina swooned. How did she know his name? Wait is she a? No, she couldn't be!

"Yeah as the bloody maid," I snorted.

"Father she's a witch too isn't she?" Kaiden was out of his stupor.

"Yes. A wretched Pureblood as well," he sneered.

"I thought you said that all of our ancestors were squibs?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"She is. In reality she was born as Marina Bateman, a Pureblood household that was removed from the sacred twenty-eight after her grandmother married a muggle," Father explained.

"You're mine now Snape, or Katherina. Please take this necklace as a peace offering from the Malfoys," he held out a snake pendant.

I meant to take it and smash it to pieces but my brother stopped me," it's cursed

I meant to take it and smash it to pieces but my brother stopped me," it's cursed. She who touches it will marry a Malfoy before her 25th birthday. That sound about right to you Father?"

"Correct, ten points to Hufflepuff." wow he stayed on top of things.

"Just take it you impudent wench!" she grabbed the pendant from the blonde's hand.

"And she who is over 25 shall be inflicted with a case of incurable Dragon Pocks," I said what flashed in my brain.

"Correct again, ten more points to Hufflepuff." we all watched as her skin broke out in spots and her skin began to turn green.

"Huh?" she dropped the pendant to the ground. The rash quickly overcame her. When she sneezed a stream of flames came bursting from her now green nose.

"Watch it!" I jumped out the way of her flaming nose.

"We need to get her to St. Mungo's now!" Papa cried.

"You're lucky Father isn't as big an asshole as everyone thinks," Kaiden sneered. Wow, he looks a lot Dad.