[19]

Important Author's Note at the end. Please don't skip over it.

Reality

Waking up the next morning was probably the best way to start. Louis and I were just wrapped up in each others arms and I honestly felt happy. I missed having Louis in my arms, being able to kiss when I wanted to, talk to him when I wanted to - just having him in general makes me happy.

Louis snuggled his face into my neck as I ran my fingers through his soft brown hair before his eyes flutter open. I smile down at him as he looks up at me doing the same.

"Good morning." I whisper softly, my fingers still threading through his hair.

"Good morning, baby girl." He sits up with me laying on his chest.

I lean up to kiss him, he teasingly pulling away and kissing the corner of my lips. I pout, my bottom lips sticking out.

"Baby, you missed." I whine, gripping his neck as he smiles cutely at me.

He presses his lips to mine in a sweet kiss. Louis pulls away nuzzling his nose with mine.

"I love you." He says. My heart skipped a beat hearing those words fall from his lips.

"I love you more." I reply, gripping his shoulders tightly.

He chuckles."I don't think that's possible."

I roll my eyes, "Shutup and kiss me."

His perfect lips mold to mine again, in a more passionate kiss than before. Louis makes super happy despite the fact that he's lied to me so many times but I understand why. He was never that good with words and didn't know how to express his feelings.

I just really hope I don't have to be hurt by him again...

/\

I started walking back to the main building after I spent about 2 hours in the chemistry and history building working on a huge project worth half of my grade. The sky started to turn into a purplish color, the sun hiding behind the hills. Chills started to run up and down my arms as I walked by the woods.

I felt uncomfortable like I was being watched again and I just didn't like it at all. Sticks started to snap and leaves crunching underneath someone's feet. My heart started pounding against my chest as I quickened my footsteps.

Please don't let this be happening now, everything is going right in my life right now and I'm not ready to go yet.

A scream emitted from my mouth before a cloth covered my nose and mouth making me inhale the disgusting chemical that was making me lightheaded.

"It's time Jasmine. It's time."

Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out and felt my body being carried away.

IMPORTANT READ PLEASE:

So I honestly feel like no ones reading this story anymore. No one comments anymore and I barely get any votes. I just want to know what you guys think because I don't know if I'm going to continue this story anymore.

It's not just the no votes and comments stuff. I've been very busy and I need to focus on my grades and sports. Volleyball is over with now but softball is starting up now and I'm playing for two teams; high school and regular. I also have highschool volleyball workouts this summer too so it's a lot for me to handle.

I'm really considering on putting this on hold or discontinuing it.

Anyways I hoped you guys like the chapter and I'm sorry for it being so short. I think this story has like 5-8 chapters left and then an epilogue.

My 14th birthday is tomorrow you guys! Im excited!

I love you guys and I appreciate the votes I have thank you so much.

-illuminatethesky_

P.s I might be posting a new story.