Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Chloe POV:

<Tape 4 Reason 4>

Did you hear screaming? Oh you did. It just my mom and me fighting AGAIN! She told me to get a life.

But we are here for reason four. Many of you guys would love to know this person. But I am going to say he or she name till the middle or end.

We always walk together. You walked with me on my way home. It was wonderful actually thinking I had a friend for a change. No only that. A best friend. One I could trust. But in the end I couldn't. So here the story.

It happen last summer and this summer at camp. You did the same thing over and over to me.

I arrived at camp. You waited for me to show up cause we were best friends. Then we got out cabin. After we unpacked. Everyone goes to the lake. But did we? No, we went to the woods and walked around. Jumping from log to log. Climbing the trees. I was happy when I was with you. Honesty! Till the one day who traded me for...Maddie. Oh yes! Paige Hyland this story is for you.

What happen? She heard the rumor that I kissed Mikey the one she loves to death. But I didn't go ask Mikey for yourself. I would never kiss him.

So you keep screaming at me that "why would you kiss Mikey! You knew I like him." You kept screaming ,"friends never go after the one their friends love" you continued.

"I didn't kiss him" I said. You wouldn't believe me. So you stormed off. Went to Maddie and left me standing alone with nothing. You didn't care how I felt. Did you?

I bet many of you would think that Paige would never be on these tapes. If she was it would be for a good reason. Well guess what? You guess wrong.