Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Maddie POV:

"MOM!" I scream "it was my mom fault you got your solo taken away"

We sat there in silences." So it my fault for her death?" I asked many times in the past minute. I questioned myself.

"Calm down Maddie!" Melissa commanded. I started to pace. My dad didn't understand so he left the room.

"No matter how horrible your life is you shouldn't end it over a friend that left you or a solo that got taken away or anything" my dad says leaving us.

"He is A jerk" mackenzie commented. I start to calm down because I realize things can get worst. Worst then my story. I went downstairs to get a drink and snacks for the rest of the tapes. That is when Abby showed up. I forgot she was going to have dinner with us. "MOM! Abby is here" I scream to the top of the stairs.

"Crap I forgot to make dinner" Melissa says.

"Oh, it okay I bought stuff for us to eat" abby said putting it down on the table.

"Abby?"I say softly starting to cry.

"Yeah?"she answered.

"Chloe is dead" I told her, "she killed herself. She no longer here" whenI told abby she seem like she didn't care. But I knew she did I knew she did.

Brooke POV:

"Easy to say Maddie is a big huge brat" I said while taking a bit out if an apple.

"Why do I even like her?" Josh said putting his hands to his forehead.

"Why is she my friend?" Paige questioned. These questions left unanswered. We couldn't tell them why. It was like it happen to make this seem like it is all our faults.

"Whhooooaaaaa" Mikey said. "So I don't have anything to do with this?"

There was a long pause. With silents no one talks the TV wasn't making that weird sound it makes. Nothing.

"You might be on. You might be a reason" Paige said. Nick wasn't surprised that Maddie was on the tapes. Only him he was. We wondered how did he know about this. Before if he didn't even watch the tapes.

So after that we put in the next tape. But the power went out.