Come on, Makky. It's not as if you're the evil stepmother and she is Cinderella.

" Napaibig mo na ba?" Tanong ko sa kanya.

" It's the other way around, Chubby. Napaibig niya ata ako" Halos gusto ko ng sigawan si Liam dahil sa sinabi niya.

" Oh please, Payatot. Ayoko ng haliparot na girlfriend mo. Pumili ka naman ng kaaya ayang tignan" I told him.

" You're just insecure, Makky. She's a nice person and I can prove you that. I'm actually here to make you stop for whatever you are planning to do. I'm not going to let that girl fall in love with me just because of your selfishness." He muttered.

" You don't want to help me anymore, fine. I'll do it myself." I told Liam.

Ano bang meron sa Venice na iyan na hindi ko kayang maging. Kung kabaitan lang ang pag-uusapan, kaya ko namang maging katulad niya ah.

I can be nice too. I can be kind. I can smile like she does. I can be a good companion too.

" Makky, you want me to tell you what I saw last night?" He started talking

" What did you see last night?" I asked him.

There's no point that Liam is lying to me right now dahil batid ko sa boses niya ang kaseryosohan.

" They are in love, Makky. I saw how Blue looked at Venice's eyes whenever he talks to her and I can see the sparks in Venice's eyes when she smiles back at him. You are my cousin, Makky. That's why I'm telling you this now. That Alvarez you are in love with is madly in love with another girl. So you better stop what you are planning to do." He warned me.

" Can you blame me if I tell you that I won't stop, Liam. Liam kung mahal mo ang isang tao, papakawalan mo lang ba siya ng hindi mo man lang ipinaglalabanan. Na hindi mo manlang sinubukang ipaglaban?" I asked him. Nagsimula na rin siyang kumain.

" Hindi" He said.

" That's exactly my point Payatot. I'll do what I can and I'll see what it gets me to have" I told him.

" And I badly want your help now" I almost whispered at him.

I know that I'm in a very close to nothing situation here. Wala na akong pag-asa pa kung tutuusin.

My last resort is to let Venice fall in love with Liam. But not to let Liam fall inlove with her.

" I never thought that a strict woman like you would fall in love with someone you hardly can have" Liam told me.

" Well, I am. The question is, are you still with me" I asked him.

Please say yes Payatot.

" Okay, I'll do it for you. But after this, if this won't work out good, then you have to stop whatever you are plannig to do. But I have a time limit, Chubby. Until grad ball's night. I'll do my part. And either it worked or it didn't work, you have to stop" He warned me.

" Deal! Grad ball's three days from now. I still have two and a half day to do that. Thanks Payatot" I smiled at him before giving him a hug.