Umbridge Burns to Death

@Umbridge_BurnToDeath

A/N: This is inspired by the username above, whom I had a quick conversation with and inspired me with their username, unknowingly. Although, I did message them saying that they inspired me to write a headcanon, and I hope that is okay with them!?!

-----

It was Burning night.

A tradition in the wizarding world.

And Harry and Ron were excited.

"I mean, Voldemort is the obvious choice." Harry slurred.

He had had a few shots of vodka accompanying the thought process.

"Boooooring!" Ron replied.

As had Ron.

Which meant whatever decision they came to wouldn't be a coherent one, yet still would be better than their sober conclusion.

"Who really hatttted us?"

"Lockhart?"

"Nah, man. He adoreddddd me."

They sat in silence for a few minutes.

"I would have said Snape, but then I would feel guilty. Pettigrew...*sighs*I would, but I can't burn someone that my Dad used to be friends with." Harry sighed again.

Ron snapped his head up.

"UMBRIDGE!" He screamed excitedly.

"Yessssssss! We can burn Umbridge to death!"

The muggles in the pub looked at them oddly.

The boys pranced out of the pub, swaying as they reached for their brooms.

*A few trips in the river and falling off of Big Ben later*

"Honeeyyyyyyy I'm home!!!!!"

No response from Ginny.

Harry fell onto the sofa, and fell fast asleep.

*the next day*

Harry groaned as he rolled off of the sofa with a thud.

What? Why was he sleeping on the sofa? What had he done?

Oh.

Aha.

Yes.

About that.

He had gone out with Ron to a muggle pub, drinking vodka.

They had been talking about....Burning night. Tonight.

Who they were going to make a person out of material and burn.

Who had they decided on?

Voldemort was the stereotypical one that everyone thought Harry chose, which is why he didn't. He made his family steer clear from that topic.

The Burrow did it all as a whole, because the fires there were just so much better, and the air felt more alive.

That was what they told themselves.

But Mrs Weasley was getting lonely.

She wanted people to come round, and so, Burning night was a welcome night for all.

Harry didn't want to wake up Ginny, so he simply sat back down again, and went to sleep.

A/N: Let me know if you want a part 2, when they actually burn Umbridge. If not, there you have it. But I'll give you a teaser.

"Let's get this thing started!" Ron threw the whole lighter into the fire, and Rose facepalmed.

"Dad, you aren't meant to do that!" She exclaimed.

"Well, they shouldn't have put me in charge of the fire!" He accused.

Meanwhile, inside, Harry was stuffing paper inside of the new paper mache Umbridge with an evil look in his eye.

Part 2? Yes? No? Comment below if you do!