The Queen of Hide and Seek

A/N: How old do you think I am? This is just a personal interest, I am curious to see how old my readers think I am.

~•~•~

Lily Potter was a very curious child. As a baby, she would attempt to move, and as a toddler, she discovered all the nooks and crannies of the house, which meant when she got older, she was the Queen of Hide and Seek. Also her small spaces would help her Quidditch, because she could squeeze past people and become a truly useful chaser, small, nimble. She could be a seeker if she had wanted to be, but in the holidays there were always a trio of girl chasers - Alice, Lily and Rose.

Ginny helped her use the small spaces to adapt to become hiding spaces, which meant that Ginny wouldn't take part in hide and seek so she couldn't overrule Lily. She went far lengths for her daughter, and Lily appreciated that a lot.

When Lily grew older, she would play with Lorcan and Lysander and they became professional Quidditch players, and known as the Three L's.

Any team would want to have the Three L's because of their tight chemistry. Of course the twins were almost telepathic in their movements and Lily was going out with Lorcan/Lysander (whichever ship you prefer) so she linked to them. Lorcan/Lysander and Lily had a good friendship anyway, so he didn't feel like a third wheel.