Ron makes food...

"Ron, be a dear and make the kids a pizza. Yes, homemade. Use my Mum's recipe - or Molly's. Whatever. I need to go to this Ministry meeting. I've already said goodnight to the kids. Good luck. I'll be back at 11." Hermione Granger-Weasley hung up on her husband.

She looked in her handbag, and smiled at Ron's wand, buried deep inside.

"Good luck, honey." She whispered, and strode off into the meeting room.

*•*•*•*•*•*

"Where is my Bloody Wand?" Ron threw up his hands in frustration, nearly hitting 7 year old Hugo.

"Mommy says you aren't allowed to use that language." Rose looked at her father in the eye sternly.

"Sorry Rosie." He apologised.

"Daddy, we need fooooood." Hugo patted his belly in delight.

"Yes, Hugo, Rose. But I can't  make food without my wand!"

Ron fumbled around and after a few seconds, brought out a telephone.

"Right, so I can use this fellytone-"

"Telephone, Daddy."

"Telephone. Thank god you take after your mother. I can use this telephone to call Mum, And she can help me make some pizzas."

Ron called his Mother.

"Mum, I have a catastrophe."

Molly Weasley smiled.

"Yes, Ronniekins?"

"Don't call me that. So, basically,  I think Mione has my wand and I can't make the kids dinner without my wand so I need your help."

"No, Ron. I can't help you. Hermione owled me, and this is a test. You need to be able to make some simple muggle food without a wand. Good luck." Molly hung up.

"What?" Ron replied, aghast.

"What is it, Daddy?"

"Well, um, Mummy took my wand. And I need it to make your dinner. She has asked me to cook you some homemade pizza. And I don't know how..." Ron explained to the 9 year old.

"Well come on then. Let's go to the shops."

Ron, Hugo and Rose walked down to the nearest muggle town, and went into a supermarket.

"Can't we just buy some ready made ones?" Ron complained.

"No. Mummy said homemade." The 9 year old tutted and pushed the trolley further.

"Right. What do we need then?"