Jewellery Box

Rose, like Hermione before her, started a jewellery box in her seventh year. There was little jewellery in it - all the jewellery was from Scorpius, as was everything in it. It included from muggle books (it had an undetectable extension charm on) to a mini enchanted Quidditch Chaser player flying on a Firebolt, which was Scorpius' present for when Rose won the Quidditch league at school.

When Scorp found out about the box, he smiled and said, "You've kept everything?"

Rose blushed and nodded.

"What is the oldest thing I have given you from there?" Scorp asked, expecting the answer of a Lily that had been given a few months ago.

"The note you gave me in first year. The one saying I love you, with a drawing of a heart. I knew it was a joke, then, but I kept it." Rose looked away.

"Can I see the box?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because."

Scorpius wasn't allowed to see the box until they got married - Hermione had done the same with Ron, it became tradition in the Granger-Weasley-Malfoy family.

But when he did see it, he smiled and went through every single detail. He and Rose took a day remembering everything that had happened - everything they did. Rose kept adding to the box, and with each addition, she added a little note, for example....

Went to the Quidditch World Cup with Scorp. Our team won. It was our anniversary. He gave me a necklace with a moving snitch, quaffle and bludger, in honour of the day.