Defending Scorp

They all knew it was coming, from when they had started the Second Wizarding War. Surely, though, Professor Binns would skip it, for this class.

Perhaps not.

The whole class stared at Rose and Scorpius, and Albus was relieved to have a break from the incessant staring.

As Professor Binns described the torture of Hermione Granger, he was oblivious to the murmurs around him.

"Listen!" Rose suddenly shouted as Scorpius muttered sorry to Rose, "It was our families. Not us. I repeat, not us. And now, Scorp and I are friends. Deal with it. Anyone else want to say anything!?" Rose shouted. The professor carried on with his droning.

No one said a word.

"And then they reached Shell Cottage by way of a house elf named Dobby, who died in the process, and was buried by Potter."

And the lesson went on

A/N: Someone, Please please read my story named Flowers and Barks. Please. No one has read it yet and I really want someone to. Here is a summary:

Emma Flower, daughter of Mr and Mrs Flower, is 17 years old when her parents die in a tragic accident.

She moves to live with her aunt and cousin, who attempt unsuccessfully to help and understand. Her new town is La Push, Washington, and it is a small reservation.

Her only comfort is the beach. One time, while watching the sea, a boy appears. He is 17, also going through a loss. His name is Jacob. Jake, for short.

When things appear that her parents' death wasn't an accident, Emma and Jacob are the only ones to find the truth. But do they want to delve into the depths of Emma's parents' lives?