Chapter 24 - Part 2

Chapter 24

When I came too I was curled up in a field with tall grass and flowers that concealed my naked  human body. I was covered in sweat it glistened in the moonlight. I can't even remember how I ended up her, it was daylight when I left my home and now the moon is high in the sky. I pushed myself to sit up I was so weak I could barely manage it and my body was shaking which I hadn't noticed a few seconds ago. I looked around I was a while away from my house, almost at the other side of the island, at least a couple hours away if not more. How had I gotten all the way out here without remembering? And how had I even let myself get this far away from Belle?!

"Alpha?" Levi must have been calling me for quite some time because it sounded urgent.

"Yes?" I answered in a slight daze as I tried to transform back into my wolf. Nothing happened. I remained on two legs. I attempted again. Still furless.

"Belle is at my house trying to kill me she thinks I'm a witch!" He was panicked I knew that. How long had she been there?! How had she gotten out? Oh my god what is happening? 

"Call for Xavier and keep her there I'll return as fast as I can."  I commanded not letting him in on what was really happenning. I needed to find some clothes and get back to her, and quick.

Annabella's P.O.V

Screaming. I fluttered my eyes open and realised the taste of wolf blood was flowing down my throat.

"Belle please stop!" Levi. I ripped my mouth away instantly and stumbled back to see Levi's face drowned in tears.

"I'm so sorry." I gulped down my mouthful. He looked so pale and I could smell my venom in the air. I reacted instantly moving forwards to remove it from his system but he ambled backwards falling over his own feet to the floor staring at me wide-eyed in fear. "Let me help..." A serge of pain took over my entire body causing me to collapse and curl up. This process is killing me. The sweating came on instantly. I couldn't find a position that would take the intollerable pain away. I squeezed my eyes shut as I screamed in agony.

"Breathe baby I'll be there in a few minutes." Colton's voice filled my mind and I focused on it. He began to hum a comforting melody into my mind. I tuned out of the real world and did everything I could to just listen to that humming sound taking deep breathes. The pain didn't subside not in the slightest but I calmed down enough to stop screaming. "You're strong, you can deal with this. I'm almost there." He then continued to hum. 

I heard the door open and I let Colton's scent fill me up, it somehow smelt even better. I guess the process is working. However it has a weird edge of... death to it. As soon as he stepped in the room I saw why. He was pale, shaking and sweating. He crouched down beside me and pushed my hair out of my face. 

"Let's get you home." He lifted me up in his arms and cradeled me however he seemed strained to do so. "The pain is going to go now baby."

"I need to save Levi." I whispered half-heartedly.

"Later." He told me. I couldn't bring myself to fight any longer I just wanted the pain to leave. I shut my eyes when Xavier walked in then the small stab came and I let myself peacefully drop back to being unaware.

Colton's P.O.V

She dropped loose in my arms looking exhausted.

"You two are a mirror of each other." Xavier's voice was so full of concern.

"WHAT TOO YOU SO LONG?" Levi shouted as he shakily stood on his feet. His neck was bleeding still, she'd put venom in him too. That is what she meant by saving him. I turned to him angered by his shouting the Alpha in me coming out.

"Don't you shout at me, show respect." I told him through clenched teeth.

"Two hours! It took you two hours! She tortured me!" He put his head in his hands as he sat down on his sofa. 

"I need to get you two home, I don't think you're strong enough to carry her, Alpha." Xavier butted in.

"I'm carrying her." I told him sternly. I'd left her for too long and allowed this situation to happen. I turned to Levi. "You better come with us so she can heal you when she wakes up." 

"What does that even mean? I can heal myself!" He pulled at his hair. 

"I'll explain but I want to get back to the Alpha's house." Xavier's voice has a stern edge that Levi didn't seem to want to compete with as he got up exhausted. 

"Count your blessings you might get to survive." I mumbled as I lead the way back to my house.

"You should rest with her Alpha." Xavier looked so worried.

"I can't, I have a pack." As I spoke so strongly I wobbled on my feet.

"Please Alpha, it could give you a few more hours." He begged and I nodded. I kicked off my shoes and climbed into the bed beside Annabella. "I need to keep an eye on you."

"What happened to me?" I asked him I could feel myself sinking to sleep.

"You blacked out, your body couldn't handle it." He told me simply. "Get some rest I better go explain it all to Levi." He bowed his head and left the room. 

I slowly took Belle's hand in mine and turned my head to look at her beautiful face. If she didn't wake up soon then I will die. A tear escaped my eye, I could lose her.

"Come on Belle." My voice was barely above a whisper I could feel myself slipping into unconciousness. "I love you." The words slurred out so quietly I wasn't even sure I'd said them out loud before I let myself fall asleep.