Adam had texted me around noon asking to meet up somewhere to finish our project. We had a small time frame to finish it and turn it in for a grade. Giving him a point of location, I suggested one of the quiet rooms in the library. They were peaceful, quiet of course and soundproof to get everything we needed to get done at a faster pace without the interruption of anyone. I had walked into the library with my materials sitting at one of the tables, waiting for Adam to show up. When I spotted Levi.
-
"Hey Jackie what are you doing here?" He questioned as he sat down in the chair next to me for a slight second.
-
"The same thing you're doing here." I answered him sarcastically.
-
"Oh really you're here to print out like hundreds of flyers for my art show this weekend?" He egged.
-
My eyes widen. "Ok maybe not that." I point at him. I sigh. "I'm waiting on Adam so he and I can finish this project we have for econ so I never have to see him again."
-
"Adam? You're working with Adam on a project?" He questioned.
-
"Trust me I couldn't believe it myself." I admit. "I thought it would be east you know, he is smart guy, I'm smart we could get this done fast. But he's been an intern at his daddy's" I say the last word in an annoying tone. "business downtown." I roll my eyes. "
-
"Yeah I heard his pops is some big business man downtown." Levi mentioned.
-
"You've seen the man?" I question.
-
"Not really, from a far one time." He admits. "Adam was talking to him in the courtyard but I was in a hurry that day for class. He looked a bit familiar but still I never thought anything else of it." Levi admitted.
-
"For once I'd like to know this hotshot." I admitted. "And if I have to befriend his son, to get a job? I will." I told Levi my intentions.
-
"Well here's your big chance." Levi said driving my attention towards Adam who had walked in and searched the library for my presence. "Knock it out of the park sister." He patted my shoulder before walking off to print off his flyers. "Later."
-
I stood up and waved my hand causing Adam to notice and he nodded his head in my direction and began walking towards me. He clutched onto his satchel by the strap and approached me. "I'm here." He smiled.
-
"A little late but-..." I held my hand up in motion.
-
"But I am here." He said proudly.
-
"Great." I forcibly smiled. "Let's get started." I added before taking a small step towards one of the quiet rooms and pulled the open, rolling my eyes in the process and he followed behind me shutting the door behind him.
***
Zayn's Point of View

It had been a relaxing morning, Selena and I were getting ready to go somewhere for the afternoon and evening. She planned to make the best of this trip to give me a little tour of California as I have never been out of Britain in my entire life and she was taking advantage of that moment. I tried to think long and hard of a perfect moment in which I could just tell Selena everything about me. This whole trip was it and hopefully the timing would align with my conscious and agreed a set time to tell her the truth about me, about my life.
-
I sat at the edge of the bed looking down at my suitcase, looking for the perfect outfit to match this states weather, and before I knew it Selena stood before me and got down on her knees. Surprised at her actions, I didn't know what to say. She'd never had a sexual experience before me. She didn't say much and pushed her hair back as she let her towel drop and pushed my suitcase away from my reach.
-
"I want too." She whispered, her fingertips running near my crotch. "But I don't know how." She admitted innocently. Her hands caressed my thighs and squeezed slightly causing me to toss my head slightly back. "Teach me please, it's only fair." She whispered.
-
I couldn't believe what I was hearing, Selena was like a different person. She went from being this shy and content girl to wanting skin to skin contact all the time. I didn't mind of course, but it did surprise me. She pulled on my towel and I sat back on my hands trying to contain myself in all ways possible to teach her. "Give me your hand." I told her and she motioned her hand over for me for reach it. The eye contact between the both of eyes was lustful and eager to be in one another's arms once again.
-
I spit in her palm and directed her hand towards my length. "Grab it. baby." I instructed and I nearly moaned at the contact of her skin with mine. "That's it." I said as my breathing hitched slightly wanting to toss myself onto the bed.
-
"Like this?" She whispered looking up at me to make sure if what she was doing was right and the innocence of her actions drove me insane.
-
"Just like that, now move your hand up and down slowly." I said with a clenched jaw. "Squeezing it every now and then baby." I added.
-
I sat up and watched her innocent actions literally clueless about the cause, while she moved her hand up and down my length slowly giving me gentle squeezes. "That's it." I encouraged.
-
"Am I doing it right?" She questioned looking up at me in a curious gaze. I nodded my head unable to form words at her actions.
-
I knew if I said anything I would just become a moaning mess under her touch and while that thought pleased me I wanted to guide her through her actions and see everything firsthand before I dismantled into her grasp. "Take your thumb and rub it on the tip of my cøck." I suggested.
-
She did as told and with the precum already oozing out, she took her thumb and did circles around the tip, I tossed my head back groaning at the pleasure brought upon her actions but I quickly collected myself to further be attentive to her movements. "I want it in my mouth." She whispered gently and it surprised me that she even wanted to go further.
-
This moment alone was enough to sent me other the edge, it wasn't just the sex but the tenderness of her gentle actions and how clueless she truly was at everything. It satisfied me to know that I had been the first man in her life, and I intended to be the last. No woman has ever me so much the way she has. The love I had for her was on a different scale at this point. I sat up and took her long hair in my hands and gently wrapped it around my first.
-
I brought my hand to cup her cheek and she looked up at me waiting for my next move. I brushed my thumb along her lips and she parted them slightly, her tongue touched the pad of my thumb and kissed the kissed it gently. She opened her mouth once again and sucked on it gently, as she look at me waiting to direct her next move. Selena could do nothing, and she would still find a way to turn me on. It was her innocence in things like this and the tenderness of it that nearly sent me over the edge.
-
I leaned down to press my forehead against hers. "Just how you're doing that here, is how you're going to do it there." I motioned with my eyes down at my crotch. "Ok?" I whispered and she nodded her head. She bit her lip at the curiosity of me leaning back slightly on the bed with my hand, as I took my length in my own hand and she leaned down and opened her mouth widen enough to fit me inside of it.
-
She leaned down and took me in and I nearly dismantled at the warmth of her mouth against my length. "Slow, relaxed, baby." I coached her. "Now move your head up and down, slowly." I suggested as she began her torturous movements and I applied slight guidance as I pushed her head down alongside. "That's it." I encouraged.
-
She began picking up the pace on her movement of her head and I wanted to thrust into her mouth so badly but I contained myself as much as I could. She began squirming and took me out of her mouth to reach for air, with her face flushed and watery at the eyes she said nothing and instead took matters into her hands and clutched her hands in my thighs and took me into her mouth once against and moved her head at her own pace as I sat back in a moaning mess just watching her take control. She was so fucking sexy.
-
She took the rest of me in her hand and moved it along with her head as I stood up while she looked up at me with watery eyes not stopping from sucking me off. "Beautiful." I said as I wiped the tear from her eye and she took me out of her mouth to catch her breath.
-
"You don't have to-..." I suggested as I thought it would become to much for her.
-
She nodded her head sideways. "I want to." She argued. "I want to make you feel just as good as you make me feel." She admitted.
-
She took me in her hand and then her mouth, learning quickly she sucked on the tip and I moaned taking a fistful of her hair and forcing her to look up at me. I said nothing and she took that as a continuation of her actions, taking me into her hand and sticking her tongue out only to slap me against her palette. Unable to control myself at that intake I pushed myself into her mouth and she complies, relaxing her throat and allowing me to use her mouth to get myself off.
-
I thrust myself into her mouth and she closes her eyes for a slight second and opens them back up. "You're so good to me." I moaned tossing my head back. "You like this? Huh?" I chuckled and she nodded her head slightly. "Good girl." I encourage. "Your mouth is mine." I breathed. "Only mine." I said and with that I came into her mouth, not being able to hold back any longer. "Swallow it." I ordered and she did so, wiping the edges of her mouth for any loose spillage.
***
Jackie's Point of View