Gone

{still Phil's pov}
We start to let time go by for her to cool off when we hear the bathroom door shut. Being the worrier I am, I run down and see if she Okay.
"Faith, sunshine I just wanted to make sure your okay and then I'll leave you alone." I shout through the door. There's a seconds paused before I hear
"Yeah don't worry I'm just getting a bath!" she yells back.
I let out a breath of relief and go back to the couch with Dan.
"She's fine, just getting a bath." I say sitting down.
"Good." Dan says putting his arm back around me.
{3rd person pov}

As Phil sits down calmly next to Dan, Faith turns the water on in the bathroom. Thoughts running through her head left and right. She's thinking about Hailey, about her parents, about everyone whose ever been in her life. She gets in the water, clothes on, blade in one hand, anti-depressants in another.
She starts to hyperventilate. But she starts thinking of her mom. Of seeing her mom again. And that's the last thought running through her head, as she downs the pills, and slashes her wrist. She looks at the note up on her computer knowing what was to come. She closes her eyes, not quite dead, not quite alive. She takes her last breath before she's blinded by light. She turns around to see the back of one person's head.
"Hailey?"
The figure turns around and smiles.
"Hey brown eyes."

So uh. How ya doing.

Jk jk books not over here ya go. {Dan's POV}
After about forty five minutes I start to get worried.
"Phil, she's been in there
For almost an hour!" I yell. He turns to me seeing I'm on the brink of tears.
"Hey hey I'll go check on her its fine." he says easing my nerves. He kisses my check and gets up to go and check on her. When he starts to get up I start to get a feeling.
"Wait!" I say.
"Dan what's wrong?" he asked puzzled.
"Sit back down I'll go check on her. It's fine." I say standing.
Phil shrugs and sits back down to watch TV.
I go to walk down the stairs and then I know something up. I start running and get to the door. I knock. No answer.
"Faith!" I say again knocking harder.
Still no answer. I bust through the door which for some reason isn't locked. I look beside of me To see faith in the tub, water a light red color, and an empty bottle of pills next to the tub. All I can do for a moment is just stare.
Then reality hits me and I start crying. I walk forward and I grab her.
"I'm so sorry faith I'm so so sorry." I whisper.
"PHIL!" I yell with all my strength.
"CALL FUCKING 999!" I yell still crying. He gets down here on the phone and sees the scene in front of him. His jaw drops and tears start pouring out of his eyes. I can hear the 999 dispatcher answer the line. Phil stutters at first but manages to get out
"my d-daughter just k-k-killed herself"
I hear muffled speaking coming from the phone and Phil says thank you and hangs up. He walks forward and kneels next to her.
He turns and latches on to me as if his life depended on it and cries into my shoulder and I do the same. We hear a whining coming from behind us and turn to see hazel. She trots over to the tub and sees faith. She starts whining even more. She licks at her hand hanging out of the tub and I see through all the blood, she's wearing the bracelet. I grab the dog and get up to put her in her crate. Before I even get back to the bathroom I get a knock at the door and as soon as I open it paramedics rush in. They ask where she is and I say the bathroom, then call for Phil to come back out.
He comes out with a tears stained face and holding faiths laptop.
"I uh... I read it..." he says.
I open my arms and he runs over and hugs me and cries into my shoulder. I cry back in his. If you had told me a few years ago that I would be stood here, crying over the suicide of my daughter, and holding the man I fell in love with, I would have called you crazy and run away from you. But now it's real, and there's no do-overs.

3rd person {sorry for all the pov changes my brain is just being weird}

A cop comes over to dan and Phil to ask some questions. She asked her age and name and other stuff about her in general and then a question made their hearts stop.
"So do you have any idea what might have made this happen?"
With that question Phil, being the one who read the note, burst into heavier tears than before. Dan being protective, sits Phil down in another room and goes back to talking with the police officer.
"Again, any idea what might have triggered this?" She asks, trying to be as sympathetic as possible.
"Um... earlier in the day she was upset that, th-that she didn't have any friends. Just us. And her best friend killed herself a couple of months ago. She's had a h-hard life as well. When we adopted her, she self harmed, and sh-she tried to k-kill herself a few times before we adopted her. Once w-when we had her." Dan manages to get out.
"You said she's had a hard life?" The officer says, "mind elaborating on that?"
"W-well, when she was little h-her dad was a heavy drunk. One night he killed her mom, and then got away with it somehow. A-after that he started to abuse her and her sister. Then she had to go live with her aunt. There her sister abused her a-and her aunt did nothing about it. She was severely bullied at school, and only had one friend, that friend being the one who killed herself." He finishes, "Now if you would excuse me, I would like to go and calm down my partner."
He walks over and sits next to Phil, who is already passed out on the sofa.

After all the paramedics leave, Dan opens his phone and tweets out "‪Phil and I will not be online for a while, we just suffered a major tragedy in our family. Thank you." He then starts getting messages from people asking what happened, most being fans, some from friends and family. He doesn't want to deal with any of it right now so he curls up next to Phil, and goes to sleep.

The next day when Phil wakes up he makes sure to get up as quietly as possible, not to wake up dan. He walks to the table, Faiths laptop in hand, and sits down. He decided to open the laptop and just go in and start by telling people who were close to faith. Emails her aunt, DM's Bella, Texts Alex. After he gets all of that out of the way, he pulls out his phone to start making phone calls to friends and family. He calls Tyler first, then Zoë and Louise who were already together, Then Chris, PJ, Cat, and all of their other close friends who knew about faith. All of their friends that got to meet her were crying when they heard the news, none as much as Zoë and Louise. He then starts calling family, his and Dans, none of whom ever even got to meet her.

As the days pass everyone blames themselves in one way or another. Bella for not talking to her as much, Alex for breaking her heart into a thousand pieces, her Aunt for not being there, Zoë and Louise for not visiting as much, Chris for not trying harder to stop it when they had a talk, PJ for kissing Phil and causing her parents to fight, Dan and Phil's families for never coming to even see her, hell, even Tony felt bad. But none felt worse then Dan and Phil did. They didn't really talk much about it. Just sulk and then cry to each other. They arranged the funeral to happen in about a month and a half, Being they needed money and family needed time to be able to fly out. ( august 27, 2017,, a year since I published the first actual chapter for this book ) Until then they would have to try and learn how to function without her, and be able to except the fact that she's gone.

Hehehe.... IM SORRY?! Okay two more chapters.