HeartBreak

*timeskip like about a month*

I sit on my bed cuddled up to a pillow. He broke me today. He dumped me. He said that I was rude. He said I never treated him with respect. He left saying that we weren't done. That he just needed time to think. Then I checked his Instagram. Where my name was it was replaced with a open lock emoji. And he deleted every picture of us on his page. After seeing this I went and did the same. Dad and Papa caught me crying and figured out what happened. They told me not to blame myself. I did. I gave that boy everything. But all he ever did was break me down. I was almost three months clean. But I went at my lower arm. They saw it. They hugged me and understood. They cancelled our trip back to Philly. I didn't wanna go. Hailey probably doesn't even miss me anyway.
"Knock knock?" I hear papa. "Come in." I say barely over a whisper. He sits on my bed and hands me a tub of ice cream and holds up two spoons. "And I have Buffy." He says. "Thank you" I says. He walks over and puts Buffy in the DVD player hooked to the TV. He sits back down and hands me the spoon. We sit and watch Buffy and eat the ice cream on my bed for a little bit until I break the silence. "Has your heart ever been broken pop?" I ask looking over at him.
"Yes. I think everyone's has. There was this boy when I was in year 8 or 9. We went out for about 9 months. And then I started being kinda rude. In a joking matter of course and I told him if it was ever too much to let me know and I would stop. And yeah he told me to a couple times. But one day I went way to far. And he made me cry. But we made up. And I thought we were okay. And the next day we were hanging out at my house for a friends birthday. And I haven't seen him in about a week so I was excited. And then he got there. I went to hug him and he barely hugged back. Which I already found odd. And then him and his friend went off. His friend had a crush on the girls who's birthday it was. They said they were just going to get something to eat at the little mart down the street. And when I asked if I could go with them they said no. But then they apparently went to the pizza shop and just weren't planning on telling anyone. So we went to look for them and we found them with a kid a couple years older than us. And I got mad. So me and my two other friends went off to cool down. And then we went back to the pizza shop. But what we found there was this boy making out with some girls and pushing her against a wall. And then I walked out." He says without the slightest show of tears. "Oh. Well you have Dad now so everything worked out for the best." I say. "And you will find your Dan one day. I promise you that." He says hugging me. We here the front door open. "I'm home dorks!" I hear Dad yell. "Speaking of there he is now. I'm gonna go talk to him then have a shower ok?" He asked kissing my head. He then got up and left the room.
I sit watching Buffy, although I wasn't really watching so much as thinking, for about another 5-10 minutes until Dad comes in. "Hey Gremlin. Ya feeling better?" He asked. "I little bit," I say, "Dad. How did you know that Papa was the one?" The question seems to surprise him a little but he comes and sits down with me anyway.
"Boy that's one question isn't it. Huh. Well when I first saw his videos and heard his voice and saw his wonderful face, my heart skipped about ten beats. And then every time I messaged him and waited to see if he would answer it felt like ten years. And then one day he finally answered. I couldn't believe it. Then we started talking and I never felt that feeling before. It feels like, like you belong. Like your finally content with who you are. Of course I never told him but I think he knew it. Then we met. And holy fuck. I felt like for the first time I was home. And when I told him I loved him and we started dating, I never felt happier in my life. And that's how I knew. He never made fun of me unless he was joking. He always made me happy no matter what. I mean sure we had ups and downs but we always stick it out because we loved each other. And I'm not gonna lie to you. Even when I was talking with Alex and he said he wouldn't hurt you I could tell he would. So please. Find the Dan to your Phil." He finishes and I give him a huge hug. "I love you Dad.."
"I love you too Gremlin.."He says, "Faith?"
"Hm?"
"Would you like to help me propose to your father?" I let go and look up at him. "HOLY SHIT YES!" I yell, "Ok i already have the perfect plan!"

I'm sorry this is shorter than the other chapters more recently but meh. Like I said I removed Alex from the story because of reasons. But Whoop Whoop Phan wedding.