Aunts

I walk through the the door of the lounge and Fricken Louise from sprinkle of glitter is there and mother fucking Zoella! I scream and run up and hug them and they scream and hug me back. "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD HI!" I exclaim "HI! Oh you must be Faith! And as it seems you already know I'm Zoe and this is Louise!" Zoe says. Dan and Phil then come in. "We brought in the girls because we're gonna redo my old room for you because Phil and I share a room. So the girls are here to help you paint and stuff and to talk I guess!" Dan says. I run up and hug Dan and Phil. "Thank you.." I whisper. Phil then kisses me on the forehead. "Ok, well I guess we'll just give you an old tee shirt to paint in sense your stuff isn't here yet. So I'll grab that then you can start painting. We got a kinda pastel green color for the walls hope you like it." he says. "THAT'S LITERALLY MY FAVORITE COLOR!" I say. Phil then comes back giggling and hands me the tee shirt. " go ahead and get changed. I assume you know where the bathroom is?" he ask. I nod my head and go down the get changed.

After putting on this giant tee-shirt I stick my hair up in a loose messy but and we get painting. "So faith, what's your story?" ask Louise. "What'd ya mean my story'" I ask. Stupid Philly accent. "Who is faith, what do you like, who's your friend, and tell us what it was like at your old home. Ya know, that kinda stuff." Zoe explains. "Oh..." I start. " Well I like to listen to music. And I like to paint. I was planning on asking Dan and Phil if I could take one wall and just be able to paint on it. Anyway, my best friend, and I guess only friend, is a girl named Hailey. And my mom died when I was about 5, my dad did and and got away with it. Then he became really abusive. So me and my older sister went to live with my aunt. But I didn't escape because my sister started to become an alcoholic and abused me and my aunt was to scared of her to do anything. So in turn... I became depressed. I stopped eating, started cutting, and all around bad things. Plus I got beaten up at school on a daily basis so that didn't really help huh. But then I started watching Dan and Phil. They made me feel better. I mean I was still depressed and cutting and not eating. But they made it better somehow. And then I met them during TATINOF and they said they wanted to adopt me. I have no idea why but ya know. Gonna pass up an offer to get adopted by the people that saved my life right?" I say. "They both look at me with pity in there eyes but smile anyway. "Well your here now. And aunt Louise and auntie Zoë are here if you need us." Says Zoë. "Why do you get to be auntie!" ask Louise. "Chummy you get to have a kid and called mommy. Let me be auntie!" Zoë retaliates. Louise just rolls her eyes and laughs. "So how about tomorrow we take you to the mall and get you some clothes? Dan and Phil said you didn't have much so how about we go shopping!" Says Louise excitedly. "Yeah! That's sounds great actually!" I respond. "But if it's ok with you, no dresses. I don't personally like them much." they both nod their heads and then we here a loud crash and run out into the other room.

"WHAT HAPPENED!" Zoë yells as we round the corner only to see the dressers Dan and Phil were building for me had fallen apart. "They're harder to build than they look ok?!" Dan exclaims as the three us burst into laughter. "Oh my god. Well while im out here can I ask you something?" I ask. "Shoot." says Dan. "Would you mind if I took one of the walls and just painted little designs on it? I already have the paint in one of my boxes." I ask. "Yeah that actually sounds really cool!" Says Phil. "YAY! THANKS POP!" I say going to hug him. "What about dad?" Dan ask making a fake pout. I roll my eyes and go to hug him. "Alright well we gotta get back to painting, so come one Faith." says Louise.

Ok so that would have been longer but im hungry so that's all ya get for now ya needy little dorks.