Fixed?

Hailey and I climb into the treehouse and as soon as I close the door I loose it.

"HAILEY IM SO SORRY I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO FIND OUT LIKE THIS SO CAN WE PLEASE TALK AND YOU JUST FORGET YOU HEARD OR SAW ANY OF THAT AND LET ME SAY WHAT I WAS PLANNING ON PLEASE?!" I beg. She just laughs and nodds her head. "ok, well you know how its always been my dream to be adopted by Dan and Phil. Because even tho I didn't know them in person until a couple days ago they were the only people that made me happy besides you?" I ask. She nodds again. "Well um.. At the meet and greet we kinda had a heart to heart and they said they.... Wanted to adopt me!" I say. She stares blankly. "But I still really don't wanna leave you so if you don't want me going I'll stay in a heartbeat!" I exclaim. She just laughs. "Faith this is your dream. You've wanted this for I don't even know how long. You have to go. I wont stop you." She says with a smile. "But when will you be back?" she ask. "For playlist and VidCon. But Dan and Phil said they would be more than happy to fly down you and my aunt both times a year. And I should be back for Thanksgiving next year." I say. "SWEET! WE'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO GO TO PLAYLIST!" She exclaims making me laugh. "And besides, I've been trying to get rid of you anyway." she says with a smirk. There's the Hailey I know.

We just sit there and stair into each other's eyes for a bit. "Umm... I need to... To pack" I say breaking the silence. I wanted to kiss her but there is no way that she would ever like me. So there isn't any point anyway. "...yeah..." she responds. "Cmon, lets go inside and you can help." I say. And with that we go in to pack just about everything I own into cardboard boxes. "Hey hail?" I ask. "Are we..." together? Nope "... Fixed?" I finish. she smiles. "we were never broken. Only scratched."

HOW DOES THIS HAVE OVER 300 READS! IM GONNA EXPLODE BITCH!!! AHHHHH! Also would you guys read it if I just made a little journal for myself. If not that's cool I would do it anyway 😂