Howell-Lester

Hailey had to go home early so im left packing on my own. I'm almost done when the front door switched gas open and I hear Dan yell, "WHERE ON EARTH IS OUR DAUGHTER PHIL!" I giggle. "OH, YOU MEAN FAITH HOWELL-LESTER?" Phil screams back. I run down stairs as fast as I could and slam into both their legs with a hug. "Here she is.." Dan says softly. "So how'd it go?" I ask. "It went perfectly!" Phil says "And I hope you don't mind but for you last name we gave you both of ours instead of one even though we're not married." Dan finishes. "Why would I mind. Your my dad's." I respond. Dads. Wow. "Where'd Hailey go?" ask my aunt. "Oh, she just left actually. But I know that we aren't leaving until tomorrow morning so is it ok if Hailey and I sleep in the tree fort? You two can sleep in my room if you wish. Im almost done packing." I ask. Dan nodds his head. "Of course! And we'll come up and help you finish packing."

We head up to my room and both of there jaws drop at how big it is. "YOU HAVE A MINI FRIDGE!" Dan exclaims. "AND YOUR OWN HUGE BATHROOM!" Phil adds. "Yup. Just don't go in the third cabinet to the left in the bathroom. That's where my umm.... ᴮᴸᴬᴰᴱˢ are." I say that last part quietly They both nod their heads understandingly. "OK! Let's get to work!" Phil says excitedly. We spend the next hour putting my belongings in boxes and talking and laughing. That's until my sister wakes up and comes in.

"Why the hell are there faggots in my house Faith Nickels!" She shouts. "Not my name anymore. It's Faith Howell-Lester." I say confidently. "And my parents are staying the night in my room before I leave you forever tomorrow. And if you have a problem with it just get out." I don't know why but I just have more confidence today. I like it. She just makes A noice of disgust and walks out. "Sorry about that," I apologize. "But im all packed up now besides pj's and clothes for tomorrow so im gonna get changed and call Hailey." I say before walking into the bathroom. I shoot Hailey a text to meet me in the treehouse for a sleepover and she immediately agrees.

When I walk out Dan and Phil are sat in the bed waiting for me. "Would it be ok with you if we saw this treehouse of yours?" Phil ask. "Yeah no of course." I say back. This is gonna be fun