DAN AND PHIL CHAPTER!!!!?

Meanwhile in London...(phil pov)

I sit on the sofa cuddled up with Dan, watching anime as usual. Of course Dan fell asleep half way through. As the episode ends I hear Dan stir and wake up.

"Morning Bear" I giggle as he just stretches out on top of me. "Oh my god, is the couch talking?!" of course. He starts to just lie on top of me. We both just start laughing. "Get off me you weirdo. We need to start packing. Remember. We may have gotten a month to come back home but we need to head down to Philly in America tomorrow for the last two legs of the tour." I giggle. "BUT I'M SO COMFORTABLLLLLE!" he whines. I just sigh in annoyance when I get an idea. I take my one free hand I start poking at his neck. "WHAT THE FUCK JESUS CHRIST PHIL YOU DILDO I HATE YOU AHHHSFKAL!" He screams getting up as I laugh. "Aww, no you don't you love me." I say looking up at him with puppy dog eyes sticking my bottom lip out slightly. "ugh. Yes I do. " he rolls his eyes and peaks my cheek.

We finish packing and get a car to the airport.

__TIME SKIP__

As we land after our 8 hour flight being g cramped with our giant legs we walk off the plane and Dan grabs my hand. It feels good to be out being that now we can show affection towards eachother in public without worrying that a fan will spot us. I love it.

I felt like you guys just wanted Phan and they weren't in the story with faith yet so here ya go