Falling

Here's the thing about depression. Even if your feeling 100% okay and everything is going great, it can still strike. And that's what happened today.

I woke up groggy. I felt like garbage. Four days ago had been perfect. I met mall boy, went to the mall with Zoë and Louise. And everything on the day's after had been perfect too. But something was just off. So I got up and went into the lounge. There was a note on the TV that said "Faith, Dan and I went out shopping for foodz. Be back around 1. -Phil" So I was alone. Then I started thinking. What if they just left. Never coming back. What if they didn't love me? They just pitied me. They probably hate you. Everyone hates you. Even Hailey. If she loved you she'd be dating you and if you really cared about her you wouldn't be in England right now would you? Your pathetic! With these thoughts in my head I run into Dan and Phil's room and find my box. It was right now the dresser so I grabbed it and ran into the bathroom.

I looked into the mirror at myself. Ugly. I thought. Disgusting. I thought. Unlovable. I thought. Disappointment...

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU WHEN I KILLED YOUR MOTHER! YOU SUICIDAL LITTLE FREAK! YOUR NOTHING BUT A DISAPPOINTMENT!"

I grab the blade and touch it to my wrist. The cold metal touching my cool skin. I then lock the door so if Dan and Phil come home they can't stop me. A take the blade again and quickly slash my wrist then doing the same to my other wrist. I then open the medicine cabinet a grab the painkillers. This is it. It's all gonna be over. The pain the suffering. Everything. I take my phone out of my pocket and text the one person I think might care. I text Hailey. All I say is goodbye. When I put my phone down it starts going mad with notifications. Probably from Hailey. I don't even bother to look. I then here the door open. "Faith?" I here Dan yell. Crap. "Hello?" I here Phil. No no no no. I quickly try to get the cap off. But it's stuck. After a moment I here banging in the door. The blood coming from my wrist make the bottle slippery. I can't get the damn thing off! Why am I such a failure! The band's off the door keep coming aside keep struggling I here and and Phil yell my name. Dan then bust the door open and grabs me from behind while Phil grabs the pills. "WHY!" I scream "WHY WHY WHY DID YOU DO THAT! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! I DON'T WANNA BE HERE! YOU RUINED IT WHY!" Dan just hugs me tighter and shh's me. I start to pass out and the last thing I remember was Phil looking at me shaking me trying to wake me up and the last thing I say before it all went back was "why?"